Do you play video games? Why do you play?

Thats awesome do you play long hours?

I went to someoneā€™s house and played Wii tennis once. I enjoyed it very much and was happy to exercise. Nowadays I play online scrabble and chess.

1 Like

I was playing castle wolfenstein: the new order on XBOX ONE, before I moved out last November and lost the disc during the move.

I played it because I loved the first castle wolfenstein series. I used to play those at a computer cafe by my old house. Ah, memories.

Now, I just play online competitive pool on my pc. I like that it takes some built up skill to aim properly and Iā€™m proud of the denials Iā€™ve gotten (denial means that you took the first shot and shot all your balls in without the other person getting a turn).
I generally like games with guns, though. The only time and thing I get to shootā€”in my dreams with a cyber gun lol

Wow! Seems like this takes skill!

1 Like

is that that mini clip 8 ball game?

1 Like

I play video games to pass the time. Currently Iā€™ve been playing the new Fire Emblem game. I play for fun. Iā€™m not very competitive. I was pretty good at Battlefield 1942 and Call of Duty when they first came out. Now not so much, I think Iā€™m a little dumbed down by meds. Thatā€™s okay though, better dumbed down and sane than not.

1 Like

yes, it is the miniclip game! Iā€™ve been having a lot of lag on my pc though itā€™s really bugging me and costing me precious seconds. :astonished:

I play ā€œfun run 2ā€ for half an hour a day on my phone after coffee. Itā€™s the only video game i can stand playing.

I think I will give SIMS a try if I recover my account :smiley: I think I bought a version sometime ago

I know that is uber popularā€¦ but I cannot get into itā€¦ I had more fun playing harvest moon on snesā€¦ thatā€™s like a farm simulator with building and possible love interestsā€¦

2 Likes

yeah I tried once just couldnā€™t :frowning:

1 Like

Lol I played the sims with friend that was a girl when I was a teenager. She used to like torturing them by making a room without a door and no bathroom and then just letting them grow unhappy until they pooped a grew diseased and ultimately diedā€¦ strange girl hah. I agree with flameoftherhine harvest moon was much better, maybe it was just because I feel bad for the sims I watched.

Hahaha that made me smile . I donā€™t think I will lag on a phone. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love the Sims 4ā€¦itā€™s like a virtual doll house/barbie world. There are so much things to do and explore in the games. A new expansion pack comes out at the end of this month Iā€™m anxiously waiting for. Itā€™s a fun game to get lost in, when reality sucks I go play the Sims and escape through my sims.

I also love watching lets plays of Sims 4 on You-Tube. Lilsimsi is one of my favorite you-tube simmerā€™s. She speaks fast, but itā€™s entertaining. I also like you-tubers Deligracy, DutchSms4Master, TheEnglishSimmer, and the Sim Supply. Most of them have a lot of ā€œspeed-buildsā€ which give me ideas on how to change up decorating and building homes.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a new sims coming out for mobile soon. Iā€™m not gonna lie some of those lets play videos make it look pretty cool. Iā€™m somewhat interested in that sims mobile because of it. Iā€™ve seen some of the expansions, the vampire one looks fun.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never done the sims mobile, I just like the PC version.

Best games in my opinion are killzone, tekken, street fighter, worms, gran turismo and call of duty. And N+

Are are lots more but there my main favourites.

2 Likes

I play video games because they are fun. Iā€™m planning to go back to tomb raider definitive edition today. I want to get through that game. I also play madden and battlefield 1

I played games years ago then my computer broke but now itā€™s fixed so I still play left for dead 2 on steam, because like to save people from the zombies!

1 Like

I forgot to mention the brilliant Uncharted series. I love Uncharted, Uncharted 2 & 4 are my favourites.

1 Like