Do you play video games? Why do you play?

And whats your favorite game?

4 Likes

I dont play much of them, sometimes i imGine how cool is to play video games, but i have no motivation to study how to play or find good game that changes my life. I want to be skillful gamer, that has know video games well. So i ask you for what reasons do you play? What do you want to achive by playing?

1 Like

i play Battlefield for the xbox one

4 Likes

@far_cry0 i want acer predator desktop:) whe you will have gaming desktop?

1 Like

What is your purpose playing that game?

mostly just to kill time, i don’t enjoy it as much as i used to

2 Likes

I sometimes play doom

1 Like

May be next week…

1 Like

back when i did play video games, i played nintendo games only. though i did play a few non-nintendo games like Dark Souls 2 & 3

1 Like

thats awsome, dark souls is so cool. i want to play it , but i dont have :frowning:

1 Like

I have Starcraft 2 , do you know starcraft ?

1 Like

I used to play starcraft and starcraft 2. My favorite was Warcraft 2 and 3. I was really looking forward to Warcraft 4 but I don’t think I’ll play it much now if it ever gets released. I was into Hearthstone for a while but quit and am now playing Shadowverse instead. I feel like the only games I can play are card games or games that don’t require a lot of mouse clicking because I’m starting to develop arthritis in my hand. I mainly play games to help my cognitive and to kill time.

2 Likes

no. i don’t play games as much as i used to

1 Like

I play Fallout 4, sometimes. I don’t play anything else on PS4 because I want to beat it. I don’t play it that much though. I play Final Fantasy V on my phone occasionally.

2 Likes

I play console games. I enjoy them and have been doing so since the Sega Genesis. Dead Space still amongst my favorites.

Right now, I’m primarily playing DOOM 4.

2 Likes

I used to enjoy and love games, sadly the antipsychotics have taken that away from me.

2 Likes

I’ve preordered tekken 7 which releases in a week, but there’s just no excitement in games anymore because of antipsychotics. It’s been years since I’ve enjoyed a good game. They just seem so dull and boring now.

2 Likes

Loved Tekken Dark Resurrection on PSP. I had Jude Law pretty built up on the free PS3 Online Multi Player Tekken thing. I think I actually made him too powerful. I could beat most challengers easily. The super guys on there trounced me though

1 Like

Thanks for responses!

1 Like

I play video games because I’m good at them, Im very competitive i mainly play FPS.

3 Likes