Do you hear voices or hear people?

Although I have schizophrenia, the way the I have learned to understand it is in a different way, which is to grant or acknowledge there existence. As a survivor of the an illness which nobody know it’s cause or the reasons and strike is in your prime and clings to you all your life, however, if you take your meds regularly and see a physchitrist things may be all right then you might have a better underastnding about your illness.

1 Like

i listen to my alien(s) and talk to them 24/7…they are very helpful :sunny:
take care :alien:

Such is life. …

Sometimes when I lay my head upon my pillow, I hear music or strange noises like music; when no music is playing or no one is home. I have even asked someone to turn down his radio and he wasn’t playing any music at all. I felt stupid and embarrassed.

I hear music in my head, after listened to music, and I need to stop listening music to stop this music in my head, because the music it’s like voices.

I am not like a big listener to music. I like music; but, unlike some people, most of my money goes to books. I usually only listen to the radio in my car when I am driving, I haven’t purchased a real cd in years. I did purchase some Christmas cds on sale at the grocery store; but, I never listened to them. I have a cd player still in its original box. So, I don’t know where this comes from. I watch a lot of tv and swear my neighbors are playing their tvs loud enough to bother me; but, not to call them out on being noisy.

Hello darksith

I also hear my voices or aliens as you call them 24/7 and find them helpful also. It seems you have come to a better understanding of them.

Powessy

1 Like

I’ve tried to turn off the tv and radio. But they were already off. That’s when I realized it was voices. I was absolutely sure the tv was on but no picture.

I hear voices in my head whom I recognize and also hear people (real people) saying things that fuel my delusions. Like for example my girlfriend showed me a clip from a tv show on her phone and I heard them say “he will sleep well” on the show. I just heard my 17 year old me voice in my head say something about not drinking. I didn’t drink tonight which makes sense.

they teach me wisdom.
take care :alien:

When I heard voices they were my family. I had a delusion about a device from Science Fiction (that I made up). It was a device you put in your ear that would allow you to hear people who were far away. My cousins live in Japan and so do their parents, my aunt and uncle. Another cousin is in Indiana. This technology came about from me missing them, because we were really close when we were kids. We used to play on my grandparents’ farm. That was the idyllic part of my childhood. Also time with my other grandma was nice.

Hi I have been hearing voices. Sometimes feel like someone touches me really getting sick and tired of my life . I also get depressed and paranoid
I have been taking my medication. But it doesn’t seem to work. Am always paranoid every time I go out . Always seeing people following me. At times i just want to go up to them and ask .My wife is getting scared of me . I feel like one day I am just going to lose control.

Do they use language or phrases that you don’t normally use yourself either through the use of actual speech or through your inner voice.
Also would they be female or of a different ethnic background to you.

These are red flags.