Do you have other illnesses than schizophrenia

I am living in a different society from yours, here where I am it costs nothing to see a psych doctor or nurse, also going to the ER where just a nurse checks your feet as one did for me few months ago is free, costs nothing, any way I would rather go to a hospital immediately when I notice something wrong than wait to see, it is better to check immediately, I have paranoid sz and sometimes I get real paranoid episodes as I did last week, but I try to manage to deal with these episodes by myself although I discuss these at my local psych clinic. We have also the acute emergency psych number.

Besides sz I have short sightedness, a chronic blocked nose (chronic rhinitis I think itā€™s called) and possibly borderline personality disorder. Used to have agoraphobia and panic disorder too but they not so bad anymore.

I think my parents will eventually help me out. I havenā€™t completely lost any part of my body yet. So Iā€™ll just keep riding this little good luck.

Depersonalization to such a extremity I am floating above my body out of control of my of all vocal/movements for the past 5 years/ like someone else is living as me

1 Like

this is strange take a help from doctor soon ā€¦!!Cj56!!

I know it is, extreme depersonalization is such a serial state of mind. a metaphor of it would be like being in a car crash, and your mind leaves your body to protect it. And your watching the whole experience from above. Watching yourself from above in the hospital. Problem is Iā€™ve been stuck here watching from above for 5 years. Donā€™t really have someone who is assisting me with this, also havenā€™t taken to many procedures on my own to overload myself about information of this. Kind of just gave up 2 years ago

1 Like

My diagnostic list:

1. Schizoaffective schizophrenia
  2. Degenerative osteoarthritis
  3. Frequent Migraines
  4. Hypothyroidism
  5. Generalized anxiety

I have

ā€¢ paranoid schizoaffective
ā€¢ vitiligo
ā€¢ acid reflux
ā€¢ maybe something with my muscles to - we will do a bunch of tests next week.

Aside from sza. Sorta embarrassing but IBS is a continuing issue. Had many medical tests and IBS is all they could come up with. To tell the truth it really is a big pain in the (censored)!

1 Like

An acute addiction to screwing my life up at every opportunity I get.

1 Like