Do you have other illnesses than schizophrenia

In addition to sz I have 16 illnesses or symptoms. The biggest illnesses include diabetes and glaucoma, but then I have little symptoms such as I am not able to bend my toes and running is impossible. Maybe it is just a symptom, but also joints in my fingers are a problem. Although I have all these illnesses and symptoms I try to be positive and optimistic. Some of illnesses such as sz are medicated, but some such as neuropathy can not be treated with medication, but I need to do my daily exercise routines.

Good luck man …!!! I know u are fighting ur best against this disease …!!
Its popular god help those who help them self…!!!

A bad back. Fatigue. Scabies.

1 Like

Anxiety and depression are consistent companions of mine.

I had also a bad back in the past, but now it has not been a problem. Actually as a part of the US immigration processes in 1992 I had to go to a health examination and then a doctor told that I had a serious problem with my back which I knew already in my teenage years. Although this doc recommended me to go to a chiropractor when I arrived at the USA I never went. Partly due to this bad back I was assigned to one military unit where people had all kinds of health problems.

How I have tried to improve my fingers is to use my handwriting to write my diaries and these 100s of pages I have written in the past few months. In this way I can use my fingers, exercise these fingers.

1 Like

It is important to have regular health checks. I created my health checklist back in 2001 when I lived in my auto in Miami. During these many years I have monitored my health regularly based on this checklist. It includes both mental and physical health evaluations including also the health of teeth, I have four very little problems with my teeth that I check with my dentist every year. I can compare my health today with the checklist results f.ex. back in the summer of 2003. Back in 2002 I had no meds at all, but now I have many. It is a good health monitoring system. In addition to this I have daily blood sugar tests and weekly blood pressure tests.

Besides SZ I suffer with other mental illnesses.
Bipolar, OCD, Anxiety, Agoraphobia etc…

I also suffer with Diabetes type 2

I have also that Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I need to check certain things uselessly continuously, it is quite annoying., I call it ‘checking disorder’.

2 Likes

This neuropathy is really annoying, when I bite my fingers I feel nothing, it is a neurological disorder.

My health checklist I developed in 2001 in my auto in Miami

Teeth
Eye sight
Skin
Muscles
Nerve system
Mental
Specific internal organs
Blood sugar
Blood pressure
Pulse
Feet /Foot
Hearing
Taste
Smelling
Bones, skeleton
Vaccinations
Any viral infections
Memory
Mental / intellectual capability
Attention / alertness
Urine / urination
Physical activity capability (f.ex. running)
Diet
Lungs, breathing
Blood vessels and system
Heart

I have mixed Sz its Sz and bipolar …!!!
Sorry To hear that Wave …We need to be positive despite being Sz…!!!
I can sense u are stronger to face this problem…!!!
Good night man …!!!

1 Like

Negative symptoms…!!!
May be emotion flattering…!!!

I think that it is diabetes related neuropathy, for example I feel nothing with my feet, if I stepped on a nail, I would not feel it.

1 Like

Despite being Sz u look stronger to me…!!! Enjoy ur cycle riding Mj…!!!

Yep bicycle riding is good for my legs and muscles, it is very important for me to exercise my leg muscles …

2 Likes

I suffer from both panic disorder and dissociative amnesia, though I believe they are both the product of schizoaffective disorder in my case (as in if I did not suffer from SZA, I would not suffer from those either).

I never cycled in my life time !!! I used to have a old motorbike I rode it for sometimes …!!! I now don’t have good concentration to ride it…!!! Post some beautiful picture of ur cycling and Finland snowing …!!! have a lovely evening …!!!

Actually my bicycle is broken now and I can not ride, I need to get a new bicycle before this next summer, in the past few years I have had at least five bicycles and then these broke and I donated these to one recycling center.

I don’t have any other illnesses, other than schizophrenia.

Abilify raised my blood sugar, and I have to take metformin for that though. But if I stopped taking abilify, then that would go away. So it’s not real diabetes.

Edit: completely forgot about Alchoholism. I’m an alcoholic.

1 Like

I suffer from nicotine addiction and alcoholism