Do you have any interests?

I feel like I’m interested in things, and there are things I’d like to do, but end up ‘jamming up’ when I try to pursue anything. I’m tired of forcing myself though.

4 Likes

I like music. Just invested in my Beatles collection. I got all their studio albums second hand. I would say the searching for cheap, good quality albums is my hobbie. Money is tight for me so I always look out for a bargain.

I then like to listen to my collection, which I organise on my computer. This brings me great pleasure.

2 Likes

I love reading. I have a kindle and am reading some really great novels
I like traveling when I can although if on my own I don’t go outside of the country or too far from home
Cinema I like too and walking

1 Like

Reptiles and amphibians are my interest. I love researching herps.

1 Like

Big movie buff, enjoy music, journaling, painting, coloring mandalas lately, hiking, and baking, etc. :pineapple:

1 Like

Another reptile fan here too.

1 Like

Photography, podcasting, writing, hiking, blogging, flying really big kites, and volunteering in my community. :smile:

Pixel.

1 Like

Me, too. 15 characters

Music, this forum… Talking with the people who have actually turned out to be good friends. Oh yeah and fighting SZ, meditation is a big part of it. Other than that it’s just a bun ch of maintenance of life.

I like sewing, quilting and jewery making

1 Like

Just to keep a routine is good for me wanna get into a better work schedule and plug in.

1 Like

i like cheese, lots of cheese…

#cheese

4 Likes

I like reading too.

They have great deals on kindles. I like that you can just open a beloved book at any random page and just start reading (in a kindle you have to choose a page or a chapter instead of just opening it), but I like my kindle better than I like paper books.

If you lose your kindle you can just get another and redownload all of your books. If you loose a paper book you’ve lost it. And if you loan someone a book on kindle you are guaranteed to get it back because the book automatically comes back to you after 14 days whether they want it to or not. I’ve lost so many books by lending them out.

Heavy metal is becoming a pretty big part of my life. Pantera, Slayer, Slipknot, they’re all good, im trying out a lot of different bands like Opeth which is progressive,… ANYWAYS. Metal is an interest.

I’ve been a basketball guy since I was 9. Played on varsity basketball in high school. So I’m into the NBA, and I’ve been a Warriors fan since I grew up near them and had the time of my childhood watching them beat the Mavs in 07.

2 Likes

Great David yeah don’t give up your Christianity.

i like big butts :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Hey Daze, yup I’m thinking about becoming Catholic. I’d be deathly nervous about being baptized in front of a crowd but hey its probably worth it. I just think their tradition is so rich.

Thanks for remembering that! But I just don’t want to get too much into the God topic on here. :wink: God didn’t deal everyone here the most fair cards.

Oh no problem honey it’s worth it I would recommend but I’m kinda partial attend children’s mass on Wednesday mornings during school year.

I like hard rock too Kongos and stained.

i cant wait until i get back to church, i have missed it last two week :confused:

i love it

2 Likes

I like to play music, write poetry, find new bands, research music and bands and i think thats it. That must suck to not be able to pursue interests but youll find a way.