Do you had irritability, did you get rid of it?

in fact I slept for 24 hours this day. gosh, my brain will die like this one day…
but I am so irritable in the morning? in my dreams I live another life so when I wake up I need to adjust to the reality…
the irritability is one of my symptoms. my mom is so nice with me and me I am irritable with her. this makes me sad when I am alone. I even cry of being like this. is there chances that this will disappear one day?

yes - i was like that
it lasted years but is no longer happening

family therapy /talking / seeing her point of view (just her worth, her worry, her humanity)
sounds really simplistic

maybe cos i have a husband since then - the past 10 years with my husband have also provided me with my needs and whatever

not as dependant she is no longer the only think i have

this is just my experience

I start to hate all my states. hysterias, rage, sadness, torturing myself and the others, grrrh… maybe its a progress. I slept for 24 hours this night and I find that my brain is a mess now. what are the effects of so much sleeping?
take care people

I was very irritable and dysphoric yesterday.
I have been also feeling a bit down lately.

1 Like

I am sza. And part of my illness included terrible irritability. Today I am calm and chill as a cucumber. I am cool, calm and content today because I am on three different anti psychotics: Risperdal Consta 37.5 mg injectable every two weeks; Geodon 240 mg every day in divided doses; and Seroquel 200 mg every night. I also take Celexa 20 mg every day as an antidepressant.

For holistic therapy, I:
do empty bowl meditation 15 minutes twice daily, every day.
hatha yoga practice 20-40 minutes every day
do something creative every day
eat healthy food everyday
get 8- 9 hours of sleep every night.
drink plenty of water every day
Stop drinking all soda pop
pray daily

I get irritable when i have sugary foods, white rice, pasta and fruits.
If I avoid them I’m generally ok, otherwise I take a pain killer and it goes away.

There go the mood swings again.