Do you guys ever want to get married or has already married?

That’s why I don’t remember the messages that were flagged I only remember the ones I got suspended for

That makes sense :slight_smile:

I wish I could read the messages that were flagged/deleted because I have no idea which ones they were, other than the ones I was suspended for…

“NO, I’m never getting married,” which is what I said last year, but the older I get the lonelier I get. Still getting a vasectomy though.

If I ever got married it would be just a small wedding or maybe a shotgun wedding. I am not sure if there is a correlation, but I have been single 90% of my adult life.

I change my mind on a weekly basis on whether or not I want to get married. Not that it matters in reality or affects the outcome.

I notice earlier in this thread I said I didn’t want to get married. Now today I feel like I do.

Either way, the result is the same!

I’d really like to find a supportive boyfriend someday.

1 Like

I was mean to my ex husband.

I’ve been in a relationship with my Highschool sweetheart for almost three years now. We’ve been happily engaged since October of 2016 and together since July 3rd of 2014 - He has known about my condition since we’ve known eachother because I feel everyone I meet should know just in case law enforcement or medics should ever get involved if things go south! If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Edit- I’ve also always been Infertile so I don’t need to worry about children, I may consider adoption someday though.

I don’t know if I want to get married, but I’m sure that I don’t want to have kids.

I don’t feel comfortable in being on a long term relationship (I had once and it loses its flavour with time). I want to enjoy a lot of things in life, and marriage can be a thing that I don’t want to deal with.

i so wish i had a partner in life, a soulmate, but i don’t know if it will ever happen for me. i wish for someone who understands this side of the psychiatric chair so to speak, and sz specifically.

i need someone who understands all the stigma and prejudice i face and most of us face.

oh well. so far i am alone.

judy

We will wait and see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

if I improve then YESSSS.

I want to get married, but I don’t think it will ever happen. I’ve never been in a long relationship before, and I don’t expect that I ever will.

Married in May 2008, had a psychotic break in September 2008, marriage ended in November 2008. We had been in a relationship for three years, though, when we split. She and I have actually become friends, or at least text buddies; we live in different parts of the country, so we haven’t actually seen each other (haven’t talked on the phone, either) since 2009.

I’m not opposed to the idea of getting married again, should I find the right woman. Definitely never want kids, not cut out for that, so I could never marry a woman who wants kids. Considering most women want kids, that makes it all more difficult.

thread resurrected? all hail potato god! lol lol lol just kidding.

I would want to get married.

I was married for six years but we were together a total of seven and a half years before divorcing. I met her on this site. best time of my life was with her. no, I take that back I am having the best time of my life right now.

Looking for a guy friend not ready for a relationship. But it’s hard to make friends sometimes. Would like to find someone caring and understanding someone I could tell all my problems to.