Do you guys ever want to get married or has already married?

What he means is he thinks your picture is sexy and he is jealous.

What gives you an idea that i am obsessed with other people’s sex life. If you click on his avatar the only thing it says is “Virgin”. That means that Prince Boring is obviously the one who highlights his sex life or absence of it. From anything that can be written there hi writes “virgin”, clearly he is the one who brings up sex life.

He is the second person on this thread you’ve attacked for being a virgin. It is strange that you are so focused on how these men look in their pictures and what you believe their sex lives should be.

1 Like

You’ve made a similar post about another forum member yesterday that was flagged and hidden, plus have had similar posts deleted in the past.

1 Like

Who’s the first person that i “attacked” for being a virgin?

i didn’t mean to attack anyone, i wish myself that i was a virgin so there’s no intention to attack based on that. I did not have any post about that topic deleted in the past btw

Moderators can see deleted posts. A similar post was deleted back in May.

1 Like

I’m married for the second time, going on 3 years now, it’s comfortable together and pretty fun. Before that I was married for 25 years to a man that, well, we went, we did, we saw and what a wild ride that was, but somewhere after my Dx at the 10 year mark, he turned on me and it hurt.

The only post that was deleted in the past that I wrote was about me wanting to kill a an old lady who I thought could be a witch even though she was dead already.

Actually, I want to take my words back and say that I am okay with not being a virgin because I would have not developed the same connection to the people who I had sex with if I didn’t do it with them. The only things that I regret is that I shud have saved my virginity for that special someone who I would have married. I guess my advice is don’t have sex until u find someone u want to marry and marry him/her before having sex

You’ve had several posts deleted. Like I said, as a moderator, I can see your deleted posts.

Other then a post in this thread and a post about the witch I have no deleted posts so you must be confusing me with someone else. It’s not that big of a deal anyway.

You have 5. I can see them too.

1 Like

Why don’t I see anything? My accounts has been suspended twice - once for a month and 2 days ago for one day. I don’t know where u are getting the information about 5 times…

I can click on both the flagged and deleted posts and view them.

So not all flagged posts become deleted and not all flagged/deleted posts result in a suspension?

Only moderators can see them.

1 Like

That’s correct. Sometimes they’re just hidden, sometimes we decide that the flag doesn’t need an action, sometimes a general warning is posted on the thread, sometimes the thread is locked, sometimes we send a private message warning if we feel the situation is more delicate.

1 Like