Do you guys ever want to get married or has already married?

Been with my wife 18 years ,married 17 years ,sz 16 years . Gets better all the time . Blessed to live with my best friend and sole mate. She has stuck with me through 3 very difficult hospitalizations. We have 2 boys.

3 Likes

well yeah. I’d like to get marry I adore the ideas of having a partner in life… pretty much up and down… so long as she’s cool and she’s cool with me being me… likes commitment and has enough respect for it from my end that I can trust she wouldn’t stray…

it is kind of forged from mutual disdain and distrust of the world…

c’mon baby let’s go make a rock somewhere… i’ll keep it rock hard for you. dual meaning intended :wink:

Never been married. I don’t miss it. I don’t miss not having children. I can enjoy hanging out with married people and their children without having the responsibility and bad stuff that goes along with being married.

1 Like

I had a 6 month episode 11 years ago when I was 22 and dating my wife. It went away, I thought I was fine and we got married. Now a year and a half ago when I was 32 I had a relapse of the voices and she took care of me. I have offered to let her leave me without blame but she tells me she loves me still. I think it helps that she is a therapist to deal with my condition and my depression. For a long time I took care of her and now I am dependant on her.

Incapacitated or not one still has human legal rights and love rights.
“stand up for your love rights n enjoy it”:heart:
You are able to write…n seem to have managed to learn how to read…
Thats pretty abled…
Even if you dont feel you can vote (ya darned if ya do n darned if ya dont anyway…) you still have rights even though its difficult n if one can not afford legal help and jury gets paid off or threatened etc etc etc etc

One can keep da faith. perhapzzzz :slight_smile:

I have never been married.

I would love to get/be married.
Only with some one i agree upon. :slight_smile:

I feel that i have never had real bf.
Because i was kind of programmed n forsed to be with em in a way cause n i was not in my body n others were in my body n the bf was not in there body but mostly woman who hate me were in there bodies.
There was no real attraction or chemistry with them or most of them.
If someone else is in my body then it is not me they are with.
Last one i had was so horrid. I can only apolagise to myself for such a awful experience n that i couldnt/didnt stop it from happening.
I must move on from it though.

So i truly feel i have never had a real bf.

Really.

I would love to be married but there are many people who hate me, are jealous of me, steal from me etc and do not want me to be happy n have disabled me n i shake my head at the way ive been treated my life.
Strange cause they love me in other peoples bodies, i can make them laugh, feel good, am good natured etc but they dont love me in my real body n person instead bully it cause beyond multi billions dollars, lightyeard, super good energy, channels stolen etc etc etc …
So much energy n money n goodness

I have so much love and goodness to give husband and would love laugh together, hang out, make love etc.

I always tell any one i meet iv been diagnosed.
but in reality it was a set up by group of people. lot to steal… including “family” that are not my real family.

I am on dating site but am set on someone but might meet others anyway but only meet but i do not know.
Also even if met real man theres men that are jealous of me also n want to steal from me etc.
But in spirit i think i met a man who would not steal from me but would support me n can have laugh with n is so good to me and incredibly attractive.

But because also a woman bragged i am there slave (energy, channels , colours, work but not my body etc etc) that also affects of course they dont want there slave to be happy specially not with a gorgeous good man they want or rather “one of them” have.
In end maybe the slave (me) is actually the real owner of the money she made with eons (beyond multi billions) , children, aura, different eyes she has etc etc etc n the ones who bully n think they so cool stealing n etc are infact the real losers. Of curse they maynot feel or look that way in there bodies but that doesnt mean its not true.

I would of loved to have had children.
Ive been told i can be nurturing.
Others in my body … n at times no one n deadish n oh how horrid n amazing oen survived

I have faith and hope.
I hope to start/continue spiritual relationship but i can not feel his energy and they dont want us together.
So many light years they sepearated us but he said “his still here” … be good if can feel his spirit and be able communicate n he feel me.
but i think he was wearing my blue eyes.
I have different colours eyes of who i am…
That could indicate that he might of been “feelin me” n me nature etc even when others lied n cheated etc he may of seen through all that…

Maybe i will meet men from date site.just meeting .
n hopefully eventually meet this guy.

Also theres biggame n etc

I hope to free my spirit, rum, eons, aura, person etc n then be able to be with people in spirit maybe for starters n channel back that were stolen with eons etc

1 Like

Hey @SacredNeigh7, do you see a doc? You don’'t sound so well, maybe you need to get on meds, or if you’re on them, maybe up the dose a bit. I’ve been reading your posts and you’ve been deteriorating. Call your psychiatrist please.

4 Likes

Nope.
Want to be alone.
When I had relationships in my 20s, I really didn’t love it, I just did it because that’s what people do, I had to really put a lot of effort in to be around another person so much.

But now I am older I am able to be comfortable as a solo person.

I love kids but I don’t want to be a mom.

I got married before i had the illness. Wish I never did.

feel so alone? maybe just too special…

I was married for four years before my husband divorced me due to my illness; we had no children.
I’m not sure if I would like to get married again.

I want to get married someday.

I think those on this forum who have sz, and are both happily married and have kids are real success stories. It makes a big difference when the person you are with can see past the illness to you person you really are. Love gives you that capacity.

1 Like

Beats being alone

1 Like

If you really were a virgin than you would not have it as the only thing posted on your profile page. Virgins don’t brag about their virginity to everyone. I think that u re doing it to get some girls interested in you because of that and I really don’t believe that u are a virgin.

Even if you say on that dating site that you are a virgin, most likely no one will believe you, so there’s no point in stating it. Judging your profile picture- it’s pretty cocky, virgins aren’t so cocky.

Why are you so obsessed with other people’s sex lives? Some people choose to have sex, some choose not to, and some just haven’t had the opportunity yet. All of these things are perfectly acceptable for a human being of any age. Just because you don’t understand someone else’s personal experiences doesn’t make them invalid.

Congratulations, virgins of the forum! You have never known the horror of trying to decide whether those red bumps are razor burn or a surprise from the pretty girl at the rock show. I wish you many future years living life in whatever way pleases you, as long as you’re not hurting anyone!

5 Likes