Do you guys ever want to get married or has already married?

Don’t want to get married just want a guy friend I can talk to and go out with.

just want a platonic relationship.

having schizophrenia I’m not going to be able to find somebody who wants any sort of serious relationship

1 Like

I got married at 35 and divorced at 38. I’m now 49. I have not been in a relationship since my divorce. I am not interested to be in a relationship again.

I got married in January at 31 (I’m 32 now), he knows all about my situation. He helped me through my last episode, and I’m endlessly grateful for him.

2 Likes

You should check out http://www.ace-book.net/

It’s a dating/friendship site for people who don’t want a sexual relationship.

1 Like

I’m a divorcee with a girlfriend of three years. I try to communicate what happens in my hallucinations to my girlfriend only when I’m feeling overwhelmed. I shut down most often when this happens and can’t seem to gain any momentum. I get tired from all the painful blows and the torture the voices put me through.

Other than that, I don’t talk about my illness often with her unless it’s a really bad problem.

No we got married 8 years ago when we are 27 but we are couple since we are 13.she is my childhood love

2 Likes

I would love to get married but i think it will be difficult finding a partner once you tell them about your illness,but if they are open minded and supportive then why not im 30 …single virgin…if i dont find a partner ill remain a bachelor …will adopt a child though

3 Likes

I’ve been in a relationship for nine years, we’re getting married next year. He doesn’t have any mental illness apart from occasional anxiety, but it’s not crippling.

He has been with me through thick and thin and I tell him everything about what’s going on with me and my symptoms. I don’t know where I’d be without his support and understanding.

8 Likes

Living with my ex-husband. When we got married I was undiagnosed and then I got diagnosed I insisted we get a divorce because I didn’t know if I would get better. We signed the papers and went out to dinner. I was living with my DAd at the time and eventually moved back in with my ex. That was 5 years ago and we are still together. Work together too.
I have known him for over 20 years he is my one and only friend. He makes be laugh. I need no one else but you guys here.
Maybe get married again if I could ever contribute more to our finances.

ive given up… id rather be single

1 Like

someday, definitely want to get married.

I think I need too much time on my own to ever get married. Also I would be a useless father so not great husband material.

I don’t want to get married. I don’t want kids. Darwin in action folks.

4 Likes

Darwin said “Survival of the fittest” I said “Survival of the luckiest is a major reality”

2 Likes

Met the love of my life playing online games. We are getting married in a few years. He knows about my issues and is supportive. I am lucky to have him to be honest.

1 Like

That is cool!!!

Yeah. We are hoping to get ahold of someone from the game to thank them. Anyone play league of legends?

1 Like

Just a wow guy myself.