Do you feel weird

Yep do you feel weird shopping for groceries. I hate it. Everyone is always watching me lol. I cant stand it.

Do you get this feeling when walking down the isles putting food in your basket that everyone is judging you and what you buying.

Such a stupid thing to be worried about ffs

1 Like

I commando shop. It’s always self checkout or express check out. I go in with a plan. I hit only the areas where I need to go.

It’s quick. It’s painless and I’d rather do twenty commando raids than one big adventure.

It’s a weird place because other people are there! I know that feeds my paranoia sometimes but find limiting your time there helps make it an easy thing to do!

2 Likes

no, I don’t anymore…I used to think everyone was watching me too but I got over it and now I enjoy shopping…such a great opportunity to get to choose what you want to eat at a store…I get into it and I might say hi to a person or two depending on the situation.

2 Likes

Ita distressing at timea, i like to have someone go with me or i have found listening to the radio on my headphones or music makes it much more enjoyable and i actually feel great about it. I can feel watched and unwelcome otherwise, like the peolple there are hostile which of course they are not but it certainly is not a great feeling for me

1 Like

I do it online. The local supermarket only charges me £2.50 to pick pack and deliver my groceries. Well worth doing to avoid having to go to the store.

2 Likes

Yea I do AND the worst part is that I try to think how did I act when I was healthier or how do they act but I don’t remember anymore! :cry:

1 Like

I occasionally get the urge to kill people, like I need to kill then for everything else to be okay. Anyways, i can always recognize it and brush it off/leave, but it almost always happens when I’m getting groceries.

1 Like