Do you drink tea?

What kind of tea do you drink?

I just made Anise tea - I thought it was good for anxiety but can not find a reference.
My mom used to make mint leaf tea when I had a cold.

[details=Summary]Anise oil works as an expectorant, which means it helps in the coughing up of mucus in conditions like asthma, bronchitis, the common cold, and the whooping cough. It is therefore being used as an ingredient in cough syrups and lozenges.

The seeds also have mild estrogenic effects most likely due to the presence of diantheole and photoantheole in the oil. This is why the seeds have been used traditionally to promote lactation in nursing mothers, increase libido and to relief symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.[/details]

4 Likes

Isnā€™t anise a licorice flavor? Much the same base as sarsaparilla, or root beer flavor?

Sounds like a nice tea to try.

1 Like

My aunts friend came and she made an amazing cup of tea. Masala chai I think I can convert :flushed:

2 Likes

yes! you know, you can purchase it from the spice rack in any grocery store and use a separator (not sure what that is called :thinking:

1 Like

I drink green tea, I just got some with mint which is really good, black tea and camomile at night. I always add a bit of honey.

2 Likes

å–čŒ¶ - hecha - drink tea

Usually served at a Chinese restaurant to go along with the food. Always had to drink tea unless I asked for water.

1 Like

I like cold brew iced tea. It is definitely my favorite.

1 Like

I prefer coffeeā€¦

1 Like

Ice cold Sweet tea

1 Like

Us brits like tea!

4 Likes

When I drink tea I normally just go for generic ā€˜chaiā€™ from Tescos, sometimes branch out with some green tea though

1 Like

You can not speak for all brits :fearful:I donā€™t like tea

1 Like

But I do like crumpets.