Do you believe in ghosts

I believe. For example, back in 2000 when I had driven my auto across America from LA and I was in one restarea in Mississippi, two persons came and asked if something was wrong, because they had seen the Holy Ghost around me. I believe also some energy wavelets that exist and can communicate with us.

1 Like

I’m a skeptic. If ghosts exist then that opens a whole new arena of scientific study. However ghosts have never been proven to exist. If they do exist there has to be a built in don’t get caught functionality inherent to their nature. But its whatever I don’t believe.

I can’t explain it… but I really believe in reincarnation. It’s something that lodged in my brain when I was little and I just believe it. You can argue about it with me a length and I will smile and nod and see your point… but I’ll walk away still believing in reincarnation.

so I don’t think there are ghost due to the fact that the spirit needs to move on. I do believe that we leave some energy behind and that we’re sort of permeated into places after a while.

It’s that energy that comes up again and again.

1 Like

I dont know what to believe - I kind of do believe in spirits or ghosts - different energies.
I also kind of do believe in reincarnation like @SurprisedJ.
I do know that I saw 2 ghosts of women dressed up in very bizarre old fashioned clothes - pilgrims? - but I also realize that it was a visual hallucination. The bizarre thing was that it happened right across the street from a cemetary - go figure

2 Likes

Next time go around MS lol. Not joking.

1 Like

That’s also what I believe. I think the ethereal copy is left behind to mature the future soul path, or future life. I also think that in the ethereal realm, there are both positive and negative aspects. My beliefs resonate a lot with Tibetan Taoism. I had a vision once, where the sun seemed to brighten my room and I heard a loud booming voice, what I would think was God. “You are being called to the Tao.” I learned more about it later, and I’m still learning.

1 Like

I sometimes sense my wife who died around me.its a nice feeling.i believe it because it feels so ‘real’.very hard to explain in words.

2 Likes

Ive seen ghosts, a ghostly image of a dog watching me when I was psychotic.

2 Likes

i once saw a ghost in my new house about 7 years ago. it was the first night we moved in and funnily enough i was reading a book of ghost stories to the kids. this dense black shadow of a man, glided down the stairs, past the dining room door, past the lounge door to the front door, rattled the security chain and then disapeared. i couldn’t see through it, it was that dense. it stood about 5 foot 10 tall and took the form of a man. whether it was human or had any sentience, i have no idea. it was quite possibly one of the most weird things i’ve ever witnessed. when the shock wore off i tried to follow it but alas, it had gone.

2 Likes

yes…ooooohhhhhhoooohhhhhhh…lol.
take care

Do they still show Casper in reruns?

I am the ghost of Christmas past.

Phone call for Mrs. Muir! Anybody?

no,

But once years ago I saw a spectral hand come out from under my bed! I was only about 8 at the time but it was freaky!

With hindsight…I was suffering with an overactive brain even back then…so I don’t put any stock in such rubbish! I guess you’d say in hindsight a first hallucination!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

I saw a shadow person about three hours ago. It floated down the hall like a real creep. I tried to explain it in any way possible, such as “it was a hallucination”. But I’m pretty sure hallucinations don’t cast shadows and affect light in such an accurate way.

1 Like

Yes, and have seen them along with other people seeing them at the same time.
That said, one must be careful because in some cases a demon spirit can impersonate a ghost. We are not supposed to call upon the dead or seek after mediums who summon the spirits of the dead.

1 Like

Most mediums are scam artists and only give vague answers anyways, LOL

I did have several manifestations of my late wife for about 11 months after she died. never a visible ghost, but many signs, things appearing out of thin air and some serious poltergiest activity. I did have one visual manifestaion but it wasn’t a ghost…hard to explain and complicated. I think it was just showing me something about her, OR, something was trying to make me believe something that she had claimed during her lifetime… I’ll leave it at that.
I think she stuck around OR maybe sent an angel, for the most part to make sure I ended up with the right partner. A lot seems to point in that direction. Just the fact it seems everything or most everything stopped as soon as i met who i am with now in April, even the dreams.
The few dreams i had dealt with the afterlife because she said things weren’t as she expected them to be.
So, perhaps it is true that some spirits of people stick around for awhile until they fulfill something, then they move on to their permanent place. I know some people believe that wholeheartedly. I’ll just say, ‘could be that way.’
Again, it’s also possible she was not doing the things herself, but maybe had asked God or an angel to do them.
Some people have claimed all that stuff could have been demons but the reason i question that is they were not things that would lead me into darkness and evil situations, they were things that actually helped me avoid bad situation and bad decisions.

1 Like