Do some of you feel like you don't have a life?

Just wondering sometimes I have a lot of time to myself

4 Likes

Jassy i feel lifeless too…but i have to push myself to work or live a plain life…what are u upto man…!!!

1 Like

I feel like I don’t have a life with the new job. I’m good at it, but I don’t enjoy it. I’d rather be out with a camera or at home petting the cat.

3 Likes

I used to feel that way before. But after getting treatment and recovering I feel alive again.

1 Like

I don’t have much of a life either. I don’t really enjoy outside activities anymore and I don’t have much to talk about with people, although I rarely see anyone.

I am loved by my girfriend and my dogs. that helps me remember I have purpose but sometimes I feel like I don’t have much of a life…I just try to stay busy and time marches on.

Yeah, I feel empty and lifeless

I have no life in that I have no freinds or social life or any close relationship
I am 45 and I hate this situation but nothing I can do but to do my best with my existence and hope but it’s not fun

I don’t know. I mean what kind of life do most normies have anyway?

Get up
Go to work
Take care of kids
Go to bed
Repeat.

2 Likes

Maybe I guess they are not jaded :sob: and they feel pleasure doing these things with a calm mind.
The tiny portion of humans :slight_smile:

Oh gawd. Maybe you’re right …

i dont have much of a life either… the only time i go out is grocery shopping and hospital… and the only social interaction i have is when there’s a family reunion… which is rare…

Of course, I don’t have a life, how should I feel? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sort of. I am alone but not lonely. I learned I love to sit at the lake and play with my r/c sailboat. I just do small things but it is what it is.

i feel like i have no life this summer. I havent been doing much besides work and internet. I went to a picnic on saturday and snuck out early because i was feeling anxious. It’s actually hard for me to socialize even though i want to. I just have nothing to talk about because… … i have no life lol

No. I feel I have too much of a life. Not in terms of death but it’s toooo much and too eventful.

I have a professional life but I don’t have a social life.

My work is the only life I know now, take that away and I would have nothing

1 Like

Yes I do feel that way sometimes. I dropped a class I was enrolled in, but it was online so I probably wouldn’t have had much of a social life with it anyway.

I try to occupy my time with hobbies, or talking to people over the phone, or hanging out with people.

Sometimes I feel like that.

I always try to have some sort of super accomplish-able project going on to make me feel useful.