Do people root for me?

Is it possible people are actually rooting for me in a positive way. People and friends, I have met and angered care and still want something good for me?

5 Likes

Are people secretly rooting for me or is that idea a fantasy

i hope so too, there is a man in my church and people have been praying for him a lot including myself because he has had to go into a mental hospital for now, i’d like to think that someone would do that for me if the worst happened and maybe a visitor from the there would be nice as well.

2 Likes

it’s always best to think positive. I bet we all have people rooting for us, because my guess is people who know or knew us well sense something is wrong with us and why our lives aren’t the way they should be…

some want to care and some don’t want to be bothered. some are afraid of us for other reasons. and then there is the old s and p for stigma and prejudice but I doubt that’s all people are made of.

I hope this helps you. judy

I root for you Joe…Who said that?

I’m going to say yes. I think plenty of people want good things for others. I want good things for pretty much everyone.

I’m rooting for you, if it matters at all. It seems to me that anyone who has cared about you, even if you have angered them, probably is, too.

3 Likes

I’m rooting for you bruh

INSERT MEME HERE

1 Like

So long as it’s not pronoia, it might not be a fantasy.

1 Like

I have a feeling your being rooted for…

on this forum we all try to help each other out and root for each other. I don’t know you but I’m rooting for you… to have piece of mind… a life you want…

There are a few times I found out that the most unlikely people were rooting for me. You never know who you cross paths with in a day… and I believe there are more good people in the world then bad… I bet some kind thoughts are out there with you in mind.

3 Likes

I’m rooting for you.

I see myself in you, particularly in your curiosities about the illness.

Yes, people root for me too. My family and friends all want to see me succeed, and I do. People on here root for me.

The world is hard. This illness is incredibly hard. Both together just makes for a hellish experience, but we aren’t alone in it.

From what I have learned in school, there is someone out there in the same place that anyone finds oneself in. From standing on the rails of a bridge to being bored with how easy life is, people are unique, but people experience uncannily similar things.

Often times the people who root for you most aren’t even around that often, but they are thinking of you quite often.

Our struggles as persons with scz are becoming recognized these days. Too many of us are beating the odds and speaking up to be brushed off.

Some friends are like the stars in the sky- just because you don’t always see them doesn’t mean they’re not there. They are always there, whether you even think about them.

3 Likes

I’ve had over 50 people pray for me one time. My grandmother has lit candles for me at her church. My family roots for me. ■■■■ doesn’t seem to work. All I get is people saying I should get a job. No thanks. I just want to not suffer. I’ll take the couple hundred I get a month and wait for subsidized housing.

4 Likes

in australia rooting means something very different !?!..lol :grin:
:heart: but i support you :trophy:
take care :alien:

5 Likes

I think a lot of people root for an underdog if he isn’t obnoxious. I wouldn’t obsess on that, though. You don’t want to have to depend on other’s approval.

1 Like

I just looked it up. lol

1 Like

People are pretty forgiving.

I’m rooting for you and your spiky blonde hair. I’m not sure if you have bunny ears on in that pic but I’m rooting for them too. :smile:

I really wish my computer was working. I would have all sorts of silly, happy photos to share :pensive:

2 Likes

**I am rooting for you! :bee: **

1 Like

Thanks everyone I’m cheering for all ya’ll too. Its weird Ive been feeling a bit better and clear headed these past few days which is a little uncomfortable but peaceful.

1 Like

Its odd how the passing of psychosis takes just as much adjusting as when it sets in. You have to willfully allow it to unwind.

Youve got my support as well Kazuma.

Never stop learning, never stop trying.

1 Like

Thats the thing thats a little uncomfortable however. Is i have these deep learning concersations with myself about life when I’m in the “psychotic” state.