Do people in general have any issues with anger?

I do what is it called when people in a group discussion or in class at school show signs of anger or despair?

A normal day

3 Likes

The only times I feel angry nowadays is at computer games sometimes. I cuss at my computer when I get dominated by the ai.

2 Likes

i hate it much more when i own the hardest settings of ai… then i go play online… and the first 11 year old i run into lays me down like a baby… again and again… this is very frustrating… lol… i cuss a lot if im taking stuff apart… or fixing things… especially cars… let the popes wrench slip when working on a yard crane… pealing the skin off your knuckles is like insta pissed… and it sucks extra… that you cant even hit it back… yea i don’t really get mad at people except other gamers… but i got no mic so i cant even cuss at them… all of the rest of my anger is at objects or myself…

1 Like

our sz disease is a frustrating phenomena and an exercise in holding back anger from suffering so much. maybe we should try to not be angry at ourselves first … and then the rest will follow!!! hugs to you, judy