Do I have bad taste in music? Do you?

Here’s another collaboration called I Hear Voices! Apt for this website I think …

3 Likes

I really like Method Man too. I love that sucking in inhale he does when he raps.

2 Likes

Listen to what you want. I listen to all kinds of music.

2 Likes

Join in brown, post me some of your favourites! :blush:

1 Like

I like old country and, music from the 60s,70s,80, and 90s. Favorite female singer of all time is Janis Joplin.

3 Likes

Like @chew! :blush:

I like your taste in music.

4 Likes

Country isn’t one of my favorite genres, but I love to hear and sing Johnny Cash songs. Marty Robbins is another country singer I think was really cool. And I like Dean Martin’s country music.

4 Likes

I love Dean Martin!

3 Likes

My absolute favorite type of music is Old School R&B (90s and earlier). I also like to listen to some pop/rock, rock, reggae, smooth jazz, gospel, classical, instrumental, and old school rap songs, as well as theme songs. There’s rarely any contemporary songs that I like. I can go a whole year and not find any songs out that I really like and want in my collection.

2 Likes

Surround sound mf mix in dolby chop that ass in half like obiwan kenobi. And of course i like the Tribe. There new album was sick. SOLID WALLS OF SOUND!!!

2 Likes

Here is my favorite hip hop album of all time. Count Bass D Dwight Spitz. Its fun the rhymes r humorous but insightful. The beats r sick. Some of the best songs r Antemeridian, How We Met, Quite Buttery, Blues for Percy Carey. All the songs r good and since they r all like a minute long its made to be listened from beginning to end. Its one of those albums that grows on u the more u listen. Fantastic

1 Like

@Kazuma I like you :smile:

2 Likes

Everyone used to make fun of me in high school for the hip hop. But i was like u listen to hip hop too just pretty bad hip hop. The best stuff they listened to was Tyler the creator, jedi mind tricks and Kush by lil wayne (actual good lil wayne song). I was spreading out and taking in just about everything. I even write rhymes sometimes myself. And before u condemn all modern music there r a few hidden gems. Thundercat and Flying Lotus and brainfeeder. And then u have Peanut Butter Wolf and Stones Throw. Like Madlib. U gotta check out Madlib and Madvillain

2 Likes

How doom hold heat and preach non violence

2 Likes

Heres my favorite jazz epic. Ill stop posting lol

2 Likes

I love madvillan. And viktor vaughn. All of mf dooms personas make me happy

Don’t stop posting! This is great!

1 Like

No! Do not listen to modern pop music! Besides Twenty One Pilots. I actually like them, but I get what you mean by it all sounds like one song. I would recommend and this is because I listen to and love it, but I recommend rock music. I listen to Theory of a Deadman, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Five Finger Death Punch, Linkin Park, some Kid Rock, some Beastie Boys, System of a Down. All of those bands although you are entitled to your own opinion and choice so I guess just listen to whatever you want.

3 Likes

This song taught me everything we do and take is a substance and we should be aware.

“I dont smoke anything i don’t sniff anything scared of needles not even tylenol but im on drugs we all on drugs”

2 Likes

Remix of the same Donald byrd song

2 Likes

This song taught me that rap can be about anything

3 Likes