Do I have bad taste in music? Do you?

1 Like

So let the rhyme start as i part through the unknown seas and all the dreams of the fallen emcees wade

1 Like

I love the Fleet Foxes

and Seeker and Servant

and of course Dead Man’s Bones

1 Like
1 Like

C rayz wallz is sick

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

rofl watch this spectacle

2 Likes

Stretch and Bobbito were the greatest hip hop radio djs ever. Listen to their recorded shows u’ll hear some of the best before they were known

2 Likes

Man, Nas was so damn precise with his rapping. Even when he was getting breathless he sounded cool heh.

U watch anime @anon84763962 @Orion11?

There was a time when I was really into it. I’ve been having major focus issues lately though. But I was a huge fan of some shows. Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Wolf’s Rain, Trigun, Outlaw Star and Excel Saga were my favorites.

I’m getting into American comicbooks now, which has some similarities.

1 Like

Love me some comics. I am currently collecting XForce comics. I watch anime as well. My favorite is Hunter x Hunter. I still haven’t finished it though.

1 Like

My username comes from Jack Kirby’s New Gods series. I think my favorite characters are Moon Knight and the Punisher. I got a collection of Moon Knight’s first comics for Christmas.

I have a huge collection of comics. It is mainly a hodge podge of different stuff. I’ll go take a pic…

2 Likes

so far I have 60 issues of Xforce

2 Likes

this is my hodge podge of different comics

1 Like

And my graphic novels

2 Likes

Knights of the Old Republic? I was reading some of that online if it was the same one. Where it starts off with the main character being young and a complete klutz. I forget his name because I have crap memory. It’s like Xaine or something.

Yup. Let me look to see what his name was. Yeah that was his name it is spelled differently though. Zayne.