Do any supplements help relieve stress?

Just saw this and thought I’d share it:

Fish oil may blunt some of the effects of mental stress, such as increased heart rate and nervous activity. Several clinical studies show ashwagandha may help to relieve symptoms in people with anxiety. And, interestingly, a particular probiotic has been shown to lower levels of the “stress” hormone cortisol, and measures of psychological distress such as depression and ange

also…

low blood levels of iron and vitamin B6 have been associated with stress responses such as hyperventilation and panic attacks in women (Mikawa, Acta Med Okayama 2013), so be sure you’re getting sufficient intake of these nutrients.

Source:

3 Likes

Htp (serotonin precursor) does a lot to help keep me balanced.

3 Likes

the human :man: body is a ’ whole ’ not seperate, by balancing the whole body muggles find health and vitality, and the mentaly ill have a greater chance of good health.
more serotonin is produced in the stomach than the brain, therefore a healthy stomach e.g probiotics can help balance this…there are also certain foods that help to balance the stomach…soft cheese, saurkraut, pickled onoins, yoghurt, apple cider vinegar etc…
omega 3’s in fish oil feed the brain , they act as a natural anti-inflamatory…helping the brain in psychosis ( well that is my personal experience anyway ) some say it helped with the evolution of human kind…giving humans greater brain power… by feeding the brain.
b vitamins are very calming. :smile:

here ends ’ doctor dark sith hour '. :ambulance:
my thanks to darth bunny :rabbit: for help and ’ tech ’ support
to darth :bug: bug for the cups of tea
and sercret :bear: squirrel for manning the telephones :telephone_receiver:

take care :alien:

4 Likes