DJ Sets mixes 15 15

Kay, since it’s impossible to make anything sticky here, I guess we need to start a new topic evverytime :slight_smile: So, dj mixes, live or not, let’s get going :smiley:

I’ll start with these danish pioneers playing at the biggest festival in Europe, Roskilde in Denmark

1 Like

I seem like a moth to the flame whenever someone posts some music. I have to get a handle on that.

1 Like

Could do a daily music thread. Was something that was posted every day at anther forum I visited a few times.

not a bad thing.i tend to make a music thread whenever i see there is none

It wonder would it be better to contribute to an existing thread, I’ve no idea what the mods think about all the music threads though. I think some posters are getting fed up with music threads. Maybe it might be safer to do a search for music and add to an existing thread. I’ve no idea, maybe I’m being a bit of a pessimist.

Last I heard was that the music threads were getting to big, taking too long to load. Don’t think anyone on here has a problem with a regular “update” of music threads, as long as admins won’t make stickys

1 Like