Did you buy or get anything cool today?

I got a couple things I ordered last week: Howlin’ Wolf sings the Blues on vinyl and Project Superpowers: Blackcross (it’s a graphic novel).

Take care :v:

3 Likes

Last couple days I had like 6 deliveries from fed ex. I thought the fed ex people were gonna shoot me. I ordered groceries online and they had to break it down into a bunch of different packages. And why they send it fed ex is beyond me. But it’s cool because you get your stuff in two days and the shipping is free if you spend at least $35 so what the heck man. Of course I spent a lot more than $35 on groceries for the 3 of us.

3 Likes

I had a package of baby clothes from my auntie, so that was nice to receive!

3 Likes

@tera that’s cool though, you got some eats yay!

@spiderpig yay! clothes for the baby :blush:

1 Like

Had to buy another Dell ultrabook - the one I normally use for broadcasting bricked on me. Think it’s the power button and I’ve ordered a replacement, but it’s gonna take me a month to fix it. Grabbed a good enough system I can use as a spare. Hadn’t planned this expense. Not happy about it.

2 Likes

i love howlin wolf!

1 Like

I bought for me a coffee from a shop. great!

1 Like

I bought a bread making machine recently. Bread is said to be the staff of life, and I thought I would give it go. Lots of recipes too!

1 Like

Awww a fellow Howlin’ Wolf fan, yay! Haha. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool! Yeah I imagine you can make lots of different kinds of breads and whatnot. Sounds like a very wise and good investment!

Take care :v:

1 Like

Nope haven’t bought anything other than food really since I bought jay-z’s new CD and the college football preview.

It is a nice day today. I wish the yankee game was at 1. As I have to go back to my sisters soon which has no cable TV. But the games at 4.

1 Like

@Goyankees I see. Did you say in another thread that you thought the new Jay-Z was kind of a stinker? Has the album grown on you at all or are you still not a fan of it?

1 Like

I’m still not a fan of it. Other than that one song. That one song is great!!! And the reason I bought the album!!! I just think he put no effort into it at all. He didn’t try hard. The beats aren’t that great. He’s just free styling lazily the whole album other than the one song. It’s like he recorded it in one day…it’s like he recorded it all in 1 hour and no other effort put in at all. The Damian Marley song is decent because of Damian Marley. But jay-z’s parts are not good other than “The Story of OJ”…which is a great Song and great music video.

2 Likes

i ordered a machete with a 12 inch blade a few days ago i also got the dlc characters for injustice 2

I see. I don’t buy much modern music. I like the Blues, Soul music, metal, stuff like that. I used to be really into hip-hop but Idk why. I am just not that into it anymore.

1 Like

I prefer the classic rock because it is more melodic!!! I realized today.

I like all that music too but classic rock is something great to me. Hip-hop is still good but classic rock reigns supreme always for me.

1 Like

I “bought” hot seats from an airliner on behalf of my employer.

Three hot seats in a row, on a flight en route to Thailand.

1 Like

Yes, classic rock is always great. Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Janis etc. All great artists from the 60’s and 70’s. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes along with Pink Floyd and the Beatles those would be my favorite artists. There are so many though but I tend to favor the greatest most accomplished ones. But I love them all. From the 60’s to the early 90’s even. Love the 80’s, can’t forget the 80’s, and even like sound garden, nirvana, and red hot chili peppers has become classic rock now which I like.

If they play it on the classic rock stations I like it, and they play that stuff :+1:

1 Like

groceries/meds - it’s good

1 Like