Did sz increase your artistic ability

It’s sapped me of most of the creative ability I had before, which wasn’t anything remarkable, but I did take more risks in style and wasn’t as stifled or confused when it came to the next move or element or project that used to seem more effortless and fluid. I get stuck in my efforts now as others can surely relate. And my pieces have become more predictable in construction it’s all I can handle. I don’t draw or sketch anything really at all like I would have before at all…it’s too much to handle. But I still have to use some basic technical math, which trips me up more than before.

2 Likes

For me it is the opposite. I lost my creative abilities once I started taking meds.

1 Like

Maybe its the Sz or the meds, but I don’t have complex emotions anymore, that makes it tough to produce art. Before Sz I used to doodle and was actually quite good at it. These skill require coordination and cognitive flexibility, things which are impaired in most people with our illness. So no, Sz has not enhanced my creative ability, in fact it makes it impossible for me to get anything done, so I dont produce pictures anymore.

1 Like

i think when i was off meds i was producing okay works but now that i’m on meds i produce really awful works so i’m not continuing it anymore… i can find enjoyment in music and piano so i dont really need art anymore now that i’m mentally stable,

1 Like

No not increses, it just something had done with imagination, disorganized is creative

2 Likes