Did psychosis break your heart?

did psychosis break your heart?

2 Likes

Yeah. It did. Only girl I’ve ever loved other than my family left cuz of psychosis.

Haha I wish I had just psychosis!
And no cognitive problems and no sleep and functioning problems!
Give me psychosis every day!

IMO the mind breaks along with the heart there connected, a double breakage

1 Like

In may 2010 I started texting her. She said “you’re crazy!!!” Wouldn’t be the last girl to call me crazy That summer. I asked if she would go on a date with me. She said yes. A day later she changed her mind. Believe she was just f ing with me like she did for years… well a month and a half later I got hospitalized the first time. For 50 days that time.

1 Like

It crushed my soul …

1 Like

I have no doubth it left a hole in my soul

Me to it seem like any woman I love can see inside my head and wants no part.it only happens after I’m in love before the girl and I are perfect.

I think you put it very well. The constant berating from the voices is slowly breaking my heart.

"did psychosis break your heart?"
i don’t know about psychosis, but there were many times in my life when my paranoid schizophrenia made painful moments harder to recover from.

It broke my spirit for a long while. I could not seem to recover.

1 Like

No. My head…

3 Likes

Head and heart for sure

Absolutely Broken. All these years I thought I was brilliant. It turns out I was just sick.

1 Like

Yes.!!! Then I turned towards my father’s wish, I compromise at all.

Seems to be the thing , my best friend has abandoned me because of my religious delusions. Im hoping even though we arent good right now my husband stays I tried to split from him this year but I wasnt myself and luckily hes stuck it out so far :frowning: :frowning:

it wiped my self its beyond worlds.

1 Like

Twice. The first time when it knocked me out of med school, killed my dream, then again when it brought about the end to my marriage.

1 Like

I hope mine doesn’t kill my marriage im sorry to hear that happened to you :frowning:

How long have you been married? She and I had been married only four months when I had a psychotic break. She kicked me out and ended things two months later.