Did a little bit

changed my bed and put another load in the dishwasher. all i have to do now is empty it and tidy my room and put a wash on. then that’s me done for the day, apart from brushing my teeth. a little happier knowing i’ve actually done something. it’s 25 to midnight here in the uk and i guess i’ll b up for a little while yet…so i’ll finish my jobs. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I slept a little today. Didn’t get any work done but I really needed some sleep.

I took out the garbage in my bathroom, I prepared two meals that were quite good, and I read a chapter in a textbook. I’m feeling a little bad right now. I’m laughing with my friends but I can’t forget the nerves I’m having and the fears about this coming week.

1 Like

i helped sweep today and yesterday for a few hours cleaning her carpets at here dads house, i am surprised i managed to do anything the way i have been feeling but i don’t think we did a very good job but it does look a bit better.

1 Like

Made a pot of coffee for the household, put some food together for dinner, took a nap for a while, kind of chilled out today - I will brush my teeth before I go to bed tonight

That’s a good idea, maybe I should do that too.

1 Like

I’m just gonna do it now so I don’t forget…