Describe your boringness?

What are you bored off. Do you love boredom?:wink:

2 Likes

I rarely get bored anymore. I used to get bored all the time. Only time I get bored is late at night after the Yankees game is over when I’m trying to sleep but cant. But usually I go to bed before the game is over. I’m watching it now actually.

1 Like

Do you watch baseball?:wink:

1 Like

Yeah I watch all American sports. College football and college basketball are my two favorites actually, but I love baseball too. And the Yankees were doing really well when I made this screen name

Nobody loves boredom I guess.
I have lost much of my sense of humor since becoming ill. I loved to make people laugh.
Boredom is avoidable if one cultivates a healthy approach to life and what it has to offer. Everyone can find a passion. Traveling, reading, writing, composing, drawing, doing sports, or even chatting can help avoid boredom.
You don’t need to be rich. Many rich people get bored and start doing drugs… the secret is to enjoy simple things and strenghten the four pillars:

• work
  • relationships
  • health
  • spiritual development.
1 Like

I dont watch sports i was in nba once that was cool. But i do nt watch sports on tv, sometimes skateboarding on youtube

1 Like

I’m excited for NBA this year. I like the nets and they have a decent team I think even though they were the worst in the league last year. I think they could make the playoffs.

1 Like

Yeah right but i dont know nothing about sports

2 Likes

Being bored is one of my main hobbies!

1 Like

I’m rarely bored. Usually when I say I’m bored it actually means I’m lonely and want to hang out with someone. I’m very good at keeping myself entertained, and in fact there’s so many things I can do on a daily basis to entertain myself that it is often overwhelming to me!

I’ve been that way ever since I was little, my mom barely needed to watch me because I was so good at keeping myself busy and rarely got into trouble.

1 Like

I get bored when my negatives are bad because I can’t focus on anything to distract myself. Other times I am not really bored

We all have been like that in the beginning. Just watch a sport and see if you like it :slight_smile: then you will learn more about it, little by little.

1 Like

I bore myself when I talk to other people. Most of the time my head is so far off from daily matters that I have a hard time relating to others. I bore other people and other people bore me. When I talk to an unfamiliar person I go rigid and start talking in a monotone, and that person starts to yawn. Sometimes I put people to sleep. I would have made a great hypnotist.

Given a choice between talking to me and watching paint dry most people choose the latter.

1 Like