Demons, demons, demons

I’ve never heard voices, or hallucinated. Yet, I was able to perceive demons. I also believe paranormal activity ramps up in hospitals. Plus there’s more unusual beliefs I have.

I feel like I’m living a daily lie by not even being able to talk about these things in real life. Like I’m living a double life.

4 Likes

I think I’ve made a decision, I’m going to start talking about my unusual beliefs in real life to someone. I can’t just keep bottling them up.

Tell us about your strange beliefs. We don’t bite.

I believe the actor who played BJ Hunnicut on the TV Show MASH was responsible for 911.

Let me explain…

MASH’s last episode was the most watched in television history. I believe Pop Culture dictates everything. After MASH, the U.S. Presidents became more kindly looking and friendly…Carter…Reagan…Clinton…Bush.

Before MASH, the Presidents were all mean looking…Nixon…Ford…etc.

The terrorists took advantage of our weak-looking Presidents and plotted 911…they never would have done that under a mean-looking leader.

My Theory- BJ Hunnicut caused 911…but nobody will listen.

1 Like

I believe

• in demons
  • that I’ve pulled someone out of afterlife hell
  • that I can exorcise people of demons
  • that hospitals are a hotbed of occult activity
  • that there is some force that can control us
  • that this force is in cahoots with world powers

That’s for starters.

2 Likes

I thought you wrote, “that I can exercise people of demons”. :wink:

7 Likes

Or what about this:

Yes those were bothering me last December. Maybe they were riled up by
Christmas. Gave me sz and MS relapses.
They do the bad stuff.

But God does the Good stuff. I’ve tried to get closer to him and then have less problems. :tada:

2 Likes

As long as I can remember I’ve been clever enough to reason my way out of any unusual beliefs that started to grip me.

But now that my mind is in slowdown and decline from aging I’m wondering whether in the end I’ll be like one of those people converted when stressed out because of illness or on their deathbed.

Lord please don’t let me be a believer… ha ha

3 Likes

This is a bit light hearted of me, and I mean no disrespect to your post nor your beliefs, but have you ever watched a show called Garth Merenghi’s Darkplace? It is set in a hospital, it’s a comedy about the hospital having a portal to hell.

2 Likes

What led you to your beliefs? Was it experiences you have had?

Do you have anyone you trust enough in real life to talk to about these beliefs? Are you comfortable talking to us about them?

1 Like

@everhopeful I wouldn’t talk about things you feel are strange too much. That only encourages the bad stuff.

1 Like

But, do you actually believe they are real or they’re just in the back of your mind and you can say “That’s just a thought, it’s not real” ?

1 Like

Man I love dark place.

No, I believe this is all real. I think I just needed to vent and get it out. On the bright side, I no longer believe in hidden cameras spying on me. These beliefs don’t hamper me, other than making me feel alone because I can’t talk about them in real life.

1 Like

Yes, it all stems from experiences I had in hospital.

I get that, it’s lonely. But you know you have a susceptible mind to these kinds of beliefs, right? It’s easy for a person with sz to believe these kinds of things. That alone should make you question it, or do you believe you can really percieve the supernatural, hence, the supernatural being real?

I have some unusual beliefs in that area too, but I refuse to believe those thoughts to be reality. Actually, watching the show Supernatural helped a lot with that, made me see fiction has a lot of control over my reality, and that it’s all really stupid for me to believe in.

When faced with that, I tend to rest in the fact that I have a mental illness and that my mind is not to be trusted with those thoughts, in that way it’s easier not to think about them.

A girl that I know, she used to be my friend, but sucked at it, we met last year and she believes my psychotic break had truth in it, she believes in the supernatural, and that I’m some kind of medium that can see demons. I don’t.

2 Likes

Did your beliefs start in the hospital or where they there before?

I felt the same way about not being able to talk about my beliefs/truths with anyone. Then one day when I first started meds, I talked to my mom about them. She said she already knew. She had known without me telling her because I saw spirits when I was very young and would tell her stories about the people waiting to become angels but didn’t know how to get there.

The only thing meds ever did for me was hide the voices/spirits from me. The first couple months I was scared and sad about that I couldn’t help them anymore, but my mom told me they would understand that I needed some help now.

My beliefs have never changed even with meds and never will. If you need to talk, talk. If you don’t have anyone offline, talk here.

1 Like

"The insane asylums are black magic boxes, conscious and premeditated"
Antonin Artaud 1946

1 Like