Delicious toast

Oh mighty toast how thou tastes so yummy. I have already eaten three pieces of thee yet I want more.

I dunno why I wrote this I’ve just really been wanting toast.

5 Likes

Watch out. We are what we eat.

1 Like

Then we should eat skinny people

9 Likes

to toast or not to toast…that is a question…
I say damn the second guessing… toast it…
toast it wheat or rye…

I just learned something that falls under this thread… the number on the toasters dial is minutes… I thought it was numbered levels of toastedness…

4 Likes

Jk jk you be you. You don’t need to be skinny cause you are beautiful just the way you are flaws and all. Sheesh if you could see all the spelling errors that I made on this post you wouldn’t even be able to read it.

Um I think we have white bread so to toast the white bread and yes I shall toast more of it cause holy crap I seriously really want toast.

You never realized that? Curiouser and Curiouser.

2 Likes

no lol… I usually put it in about the middle and walk away ive never timed a toaster… in a way the larger the number the more toasty the bread becomes so I was on the right track lol… just never tested numbers on the dial vs minutes lol… did someone tell you…or did you time the toaster… ?

1 Like

Um I’m actually not sure. I think when I first started making toast I just put the dial next to the mark that wouldn’t burn it but would still cook it so I guess I kind of went off of toastedness too. That’s now another favorite word of mine along with bequeath and bequathable.

1 Like

Knowing this has changed my life!

4 Likes

my autocorrect hated toastedness… lol bequathable… my vocal chords want to make a half a quack when pronouncing that after saying bequeath… its fun to say… glad we could discuss the dire issues of the toast clubs toastedness list… same time next week? we have yet to discuss jams…

1 Like

Wow I wasn’t expecting this much attention on this topic it was just kind of a random thing. I feel so honored.

The way bequeath and bequeathable sounds is why I love them so much. Bequeath means to pass down to someone in a will. So you can bequeath a house. Bequeathable (which I dunno if it’s an actual word or not) means to be able to pass on in a will. At least that’s what I say it means. Yes I think this time time next week will work. Now shall we run a little long and discuss jams in this session or wait for the next session?

you can start if you wish but I may be distracted before we can fully discuss the concepts of jam…

so you can bequeath unto another but not before checking their bequeathability? most living humes should be bequeathable im assuming…

1 Like

its like a peice of heaven :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, toast is great 99% of the time unless you burn it.
By the way, a very poetic ode to the humble scalded bread.

2 Likes

I’m out of bread and now I want cheese on toast :sob: oooooooooooooooooooooh the pain of it all…

2 Likes

Ha! Not so fast!

2 Likes

Croissants and nutella for every one.

Whaaaaaaaaat my whole reality is reorganizing as we speak

2 Likes

Or rich people.

wait @Moonbeam has offered counter info lol… I secretly want the numbers on the toaster dial to be predetermined levels of toastedness…

2 Likes