Day 12 of stopping smoking. I think I got this down

Even though I still have to talk myself out of cravings once in a while, it is day 12 and I feel confident I won’t fall down this time…already I’ve said over a $100 on cigarettes. and without money now if I started again I would have to not only bounce a check at the grocery store, I would retake out my pay day loan…and I almost have the loan paid off. Nope, I’m safe and sound not smoking !!

8 Likes

thats great! good for you

1 Like

whoop whoop! way to go michael! soooo proud of you. much love, jayne.

2 Likes

Yayyyy! jukebox!!
That $100 saved is worth a million. So happy for you and keep talking yourself out of those cravings, you can do it.
Good work!

1 Like

That’s good. Continue - what you are doing.

1 Like

**Congrats Jukebox! :smiley: **

1 Like

Congratulation jukebox,I am 90days of stopping gaming.i replace my gaming time with watching TV series or movies,what about you?

1 Like

I just listen to music. like, all day…haha…

I’m on day 961, and I don’t get cravings at all any more. Before you know it, smoking will be in your past, the cravings will go away, and you will be free! Keep up the good work, we’re all proud of you!

1 Like

Very cool.

Keep up the hard work.

knew you could do it…way to go !!!

wow, thanks guys…day 13 now…last night I had an incredible urge to have once cigarette, but I overcame it…weird that it would do that I thought? I’m “prepared and ready” for another urge now…never know…addiction is tricky…

1 Like