Dark sith's quandary for today

i feel alien-ated…lol.
take care
dark sith jumps back into his spaceship and flies off to another planet…" yippee ".

9 Likes

No more " likes for today " so—I`m coming with you!!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have a safe trip Darksith!
Come back soon!

1 Like

hi @darksith. Is everything ok?

1 Like

Sith, I hope you are OK. Fighting with psychosis is not fun. have some good sleep is crucial .

1 Like

One of the coolest experiences i had was 15 years ago, going through a rough time, and 3 tall alien humanoids took me by bilocation to Pluto. they were extremely intelligent and I wrote down over 80 pages of that experience. I still refer back to some of their teachings to this day…

Now before anyone thinks the experience was pure delusion, I was bilocated and had a witness. He looked right at my body on earth 3 different times during my experience, except he seemed to look through me and he did not see me. he swore i was not there. But I had seen him and told him exactly when he looked at me and what he was doing. he kind of freaked. I was actually in 2 places, and my body on earth must have been phased and the vibrations into the other dimension caused me to not be visible.
that’s some pretty powerful stuff that happened.

Here is but a small portion of what happened:

February, 1999:
It is difficult, as the vibrations of my body adjust to this. There are laws here which defy the laws of the lower realm. light is perceived as faster than light in the 3rd plane, of having infinite speed, yet it has no “speed” at all, for it just IS. Light as it appears is seen here at this point and at the distance of galaxies in the same moment, for there is no time. light, which is the ineffable source of The One That Is, is an entity beyond the precepts of time and therefore has surpassed all barriers, all limitations. Let this be the light that dwells within you, and limitations will cease to be.
even as these words I speak, recalling their origin, are spoken, they could be spoken backwards in mind-time and understood as if spoken forward. For sound becomes cyclic as time has. To me my mind looses perception of time, and I see things not yet having appeared. I could at any point, not time, ay ay ti, I could dislodge myself 20 years from now in linear time. I could go back 20 years or 100 or 1,000. to do so would unbalance a small part of Creation, but I am capable.
The reason it takes so long to advance is that one must gain the discipline and self-control to understand the balance. I could go forward in time by a thought, and by a thought descend through the 5th, to 4th, to 3rd realm in the future. I would resonate 6th realm energy as I passed to the lower planes. The magnetic forces would echo as a wave rippling through every realm.

PS: As you know a few years ago Pluto was demoted from being a planet… I wonder why? Was it because it was revealed to be an active alien base? A base star? Do you have any info about this??
And by the way I read an article about locating alien ‘cities’ on other worlds, including Pluto, and they could be detected by light emissions. What these researchers fail to take note of is that on very cold planets, such cities would be underground, deep within the planet, not right on the surface.
Kind of like the Death Star looks like a moon from a distance but inside is bustling with activity…
Science Fiction is well known to predict the future in many cases. Where does contemporary SciFi meet reality?

Sometimes we must go to the cosmos and learn these mysteries to become more grounded on earth…

1 Like

the static up here is bad…
come…i…n…n…ot…recieving…m…e…s…sa…ge…properly…Barbie…lol.
i’m okay…just flying past a comet…!?!
take care

2 Likes

my planet …’ planet sith '…is a desert planet, where we live underground…
i spent my childhood looking at the stars systems and near planets/moons , you could see 3 of them with the naked eye.
aaaahhhhhhh…the good old days.
of course i got banned from the planet…never to go back.
but that is what happens when you turn your back on ’ the destructive nature of the sith way of being '…!
take care

1 Like

Kind of like this? :wink:

1 Like

thanks , that brought back good memories…
i used to go out into deep space and just sit and listen to the nothingness…
and watch the comets go past…
take care

1 Like

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky gazing at the wonder and majesty and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling!

1 Like