Dad would execute me.. omg

the other day we were driving with my dad in an area with no buildings or houses and I thought he was taking me to a remote place to execute me/kill me. it was a rapid delusion that didn’t last. but it was really stupid. I never told my dad cos I would upset him.

Man I can relate to this so much. I often get these rapid delusion things and almost exactly as you describe them.

1 Like

it’s really annoying. I believe they are rapid and brief cos I take APs. otherwise they would last longer.

I often for example get in cars with trusted people and think they going to murder me and take me somewhere remote. I can’t even speak it gets so intense

I think they talking telepathically cause they don’t want me to hear

1 Like

do you always get such delusions?

They stopped abit with the meds but sometimes I get them still.

ITS TRUE ITS TRUE!!! THEY ARE TELEPATHICAL SHTT!!! Im afraid of getting in anybody’s car. I was at taxi and thinking the driver is going to trapped me…

2 Likes

My Dad once said that Hitler killing the mentally ill was justified. I don’t think he would have felt that way if it involved me though.

1 Like

I must say however that when my Dad heard about his schizophrenic brother dying he watched “The Soloist” in a nearby theater. When my Dad was dying himself he had dementia and had forgotten his brother had died, When my twin reminded him that he was dead he broke down and cried. That is how I know his original statement about Hitler was not how he really felt.

good… he didn’t mean it…

ive had this delusion before…like my driver who I knew really well was gonna kill me. Never my dad though. Id call it paranoia maybe.

probably paranoia. right.

Might also be classified under unusual thought content.