Cuz I'm happy~

Yesterday was my 21rst birthday. I had a lovely day. No classes or work. I went to Starbucks, then spent the rest of day in bed working on a paper for a class. (The paper on schizophrenia and sleep, once I have the final copy I’ll share it on here :)) My friend came over to study and we had a good talk. She is incredibly supportive of me. I almost started crying from her kindness. Then I watched a show with a bunch of my friends before we all went out to dinner for my birthday. Everyone I invited showed up which was great. I got a massive margarita and finished the whole thing :slight_smile: Didn’t even get tipsy…oh well…then I came back and visited with people a bit and I’ve been playing with my rats all night because my insomnia is causing me to wake up multiple times a night and not fall back asleep. Still I’ve had a lot of fun playing with my rats and bonding.

It was a really wonderful day, the kind of day you don’t want to be over. Anyways I’m 21 now guys! :gift:

10 Likes

Happy birthday Anna :smile: ! I thought you were older! You seem wiser than 21 that’s a good thing :smile:
Anyway, glad you had a good day, many more to come!

1 Like

Happy 21 don’t worry you’ll get that tipsy feeling down if you persist

1 Like

Aww you’re just a kid. I’m almost a decade older. Boy do I feel old. Lol @anna happy birthday :smile:

2 Likes

#Happy birthday Anna! :balloon:

2 Likes

At least you held those tears down :+1:

1 Like

That sounds like an awesome way to turn 21! Happy birthday!

1 Like

happy birthday Anna :cat2: Hope you create a great paper

1 Like

Happy birthday Anna wish u hapiness and all your dreams to come true.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Anna! :birthday:

1 Like

happy 21th bday Anna…
may all urs dream come true…???

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Anna Sounds like you had a great day!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Anna! That was a fun day you had, good for you. Don’t get carried away with the drinking, lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.