Crazy party during the OU vs. Texas Longhorns game this weekend

I got a text to go to my sister’s house yesterday from my brother who is home from Iraq for a while…when I got there they were plastered but the game was on so I just sat drinking while watching the game…there was a woman there that kept kissing my brother and by the end of the night my brother was intoxicated and kind of ignoring the woman, whom we all found out later when she was berating my brother that they had slept together the night before and she was hurt…I feel sorry for anyone that sleeps with my brother…he is mean when he drinks…anyways…I stayed pretty late for me and got a good beer buzz on and faded before I drove home. My brother at one point had got my nephew in a head lock where he couldn’t breathe and it made my intoxicated nephew throw up and I was pissed at my brother…Hayden my nephew was so drunk he didn’t even get mad. I felt sorry for him…he didn’t deserve that. I still love my brother but he is kind of mean spirited because I believe he doesn’t have God in his life.

1 Like

You can have god in your life and still be a royal dick.

Sorry your bro is a royal dick. Good you had a go at him…you should stick up for those who can’t for themselves.

A dick is a dick…whether religious or not…!

2 Likes