Council of Nomadio

I have called this council, addressing the elders of the Forum. There has been a dispute between me and a top ranking Apostle of the One Potato: we cannot agree upon the identity of the Antipotato.

I say that it’s French Fries, basking in the pride of its own grease, outwardly projecting itself as a shepherd while inside being a ravenous wolf.

I now call for Objections!!!

2 Likes

NAY! The true antipotato is the Idaho Blue, with its purple hues and subpar chips!

1 Like
2 Likes

Absurd! It is written: “Many will speak out against the Purple One in vain, for it is not the antipotato. The one we call antipotato will inject its fat into the hearts of the people. Take heed against deceivers!” -Darius 2:5

2 Likes

And, “a deceiver will come silently in the night, like a star. Her words will woo the people, but take heed: she is not from the One Potato”.

In this Scripture is it plainly written that @Ninjastar is deceiving the faithful!

2 Likes

Followers! Heed not the lies and hate spewed against the french fry. The french fry is golden and pure, and incapable of evil.

2 Likes

@Moonbeam have you any objections?!

1 Like

What of the pious hash brown?

3 Likes

Thank you, wise @anon20613941 for pointing out that the hash brown is noble, despite being filled with grease.

1 Like

Pope @SzAdmin, what have you to say?

1 Like

For shame, @nomad! You shall not summon our leader for such trivial matters! He is busy categorizing potato chips by level of righteousness.

Fabricated French Fries:

1 Like

See?! Look how happy they are! Such pure, innocent faces!

1 Like