Could money be the answer to my woman problem?

could money make me find my mot?

Well I donā€™t have money. But I do know that those who do are very cautious and concerned when dating of being liked or even used for the fact that they have money. I know I would feel this way if I had a good pile of cash in the bank. Iā€™d be always wondering ā€œDoes this person like me or my money?ā€

2 Likes

Same here in the Eastern part of the world.

Some are more materialistic. They will ask: ā€œDo you have a car?ā€, or ā€œWhere do you work?ā€
You will find pure love in school, I think, but not so after college or university.

1 Like

I think that you firstly need to be compatible. Interests that are the same or similarā€¦
Many things that are fun and romantic are very cheap and even free.

2 Likes

Despite that link, the woman Iā€™ve dated most recently does not seem to be interested in me for money. According to that link, many women do base such decisions partially on money, though.

Iā€™ve gotten girlfriends when Iā€™ve had no money, Iā€™ve gotten really bad girlfriends when Iā€™ve had money.

I donā€™t see money as the answer. It adds to my stabilityā€¦ being stable enough to be in a relationship in the first place I think is what helped me get a girlfriend this time.

Besidesā€¦ she has her own moneyā€¦ doesnā€™t need mineā€¦ Iā€™m beginning to think that makes the relationship more even.

4 Likes

It would help. Money is something you can bring to a relationship. People say itā€™s bad to want someone for his money, but as long as they want you for other things too it isnā€™t terrible.

Sorry couldnā€™t resit

I am still supporting my (ex)-partner financially, even after we separated. (He can come back after he finds some sort of treatment).
True love has nothing to do with moneyā€¦

4 Likes

In my part of the world some women want beer and some men serve it to them. 10 years ago I also picked up one woman in this way.

That is so very cool that you are willing to mend that bridge. I hope he does come back to you very soon.

2 Likes

You should find a common discussion topic with a woman. 10 years ago was some fun time. Once I picked up one Communist woman who was 10 years younger than I was because we had a common discussion topic and then once 10 years ago I picked up one woman who had been in Kibbutz in Israel and then had spent two years in America and we talked about ā€˜the super smileā€™ Americans often have. You do not really need any money to pick up women.

Um yeah I saw a documentary on sexuality and in an experiment, below average looking guys were rated very highly when it said they made over six figures a year. The reverse happened to very attractive men who made less than 30k a year.

I am on scholarship to college and live in my parents house. I get spending money from my family, which adds up, but I have like 500 bucks in cash, no card, a 1998 car, ect. I spend my money on social things like going out with friends or dates. That and I often get take out or drive through food for myself because my parents really suck at cooking. My mom refuses to eat most of what my dad cooks, my sister eats her own whatever, and my mom just eats random stuff like cereal for dinner sometimes. I eat a strict high protein diet so I will spend like 15 dollars on dinner sometimes.

If you see a single mother on an online dating website, she is looking for a sugar daddy.

One of the many reasons I am inclined to date other young men and not young women. I am no sugar daddy, hell I sometimes think about looking for one. Lol. I had a nightmare about a sugar momma, it was scary as hell. But there are a lot of reasons I am homosexually inclined, one of them is simple- a really attractive guy is more visually appealing to me than a equally attractive female version of him (like twin brother and sister, I would want to have sex with the brother). I also tend to not get along with girls, they are less logical in my experience. I did meet and have a relationship with one girl who was remarkably logical, until I cut things off with her.

Wow Mortimerā€¦my sister is a single mother and I could only imagine the ways in which she might bite your head off for that remark. In fact she is looking for someone combatable and genuinely good people. Her current boyfriend is an amputee in fact. She works caring for adults with developmental disabilities.

I know, I knowā€¦wellā€¦yeahā€¦but generally speaking. Generally speaking my rear end dude.

2 Likes

My sister has a degree, refuses to get a real job with it and is marrying a successful man. Heā€™s ten years older than her. I dont feel guilty, my sister is engaged to a sugar daddy. Sorry to offend. Dont be so butthurt.

I was generally speaking. Your sister sounds like an outlier to the norm of single mothers. Also, I said single mothers on dating websites- websites where men have profiles which show their job, education, and income. I didnt say your sister checked out a thousand menā€™s profiles on okcupid and then messaged the richest guy. I was saying that most single mothers on those sites do, as those sites display a fair amount of information about someone on their profiles. Like as much information you would gather on a first date.

Iā€™ve found that most people worth knowing in life have been these ā€œoutliers to the normā€ or stereotype to be more accurate. The most interesting people in this life donā€™t generally speaking fit the stereotypes.

Iā€™m not going to waste my time hammering home the lesson of not thinking and speaking in terms of stereotypes here. To each their own. But what you could have said was that ā€œsomeā€ or even ā€œa good amountā€ of single mothers seem to be doing this.

2 Likes

Money will get you women if you donā€™t have the looks. But it wonā€™t get you good women. They wonā€™t actually care about you, and as soon as the moneyā€™s gone theyā€™ll be gone too.

But if you just want sex then yeah having money can get you gold diggers. Just say you want a sugar baby or something I see it on craigslist all the time hahaha.

(right thread)

sorry I did get quite snappy up there^

just a pet peeve of mine is all.

my apologies of course.

Honestly I reacted to this too.

Looking for security and stability is not the same as looking for a sugar daddy.

Maybe realizing that most females are not your sister :smile: