Could i be injected with Prolixin depot in this scenario?

Hello,

My parents regularly inject me with Antipsychotic injection Prolixin without my will. I began staying away from them due to this precise reason.

However they know my home address and my dad said to me that he has men tracking my home. Now what happened today is I collected the trash and kept the trashbag near the gate of my home. I left home for 2-3 hours and the trash bag was outside and accessible to people outside my home.

I returned home and took the trashbag which was outside to inside my home because I wanted to search something inside it. Later I got the thing which i wanted and then again picked the trashbag and kept it at the same place outside the home.

The problem is I feel that my Dad had kept a injection near the top of the trash bag and that I had been injected in that process of taking the trash bag inside the home. It was possible since the bag was outside and present available for 2-3 hours.

During moving the trash bag inside I did not immediately notice any sharp prick of needle. However in my left hand I do see 2 marks but no bleeding is seen.

Could I be injected?

Probably not. That is a VERY far-fetched scenario. I’ve never heard of anyone else having this problem. Just to play devils advocate, if someone had planned that out they were making a huge assumption that it would work. The plan has too many variables to be a good plan. And by the way, a needle pricking you would not inject a drug would it? In order for the drug to get inside you the needle has to be put inside you, then injected. That’s two actions. How could simply being pricked by a needle get the medicine inside you?

2 Likes

I am sorry, but this is an unrealistic scenario. You are experiencing delusional thinking. You are not being injected with an AP type drug, but it sounds like you might benefit from it or some other form of treatment. You are obviously not functioning well now without. Getting in touch with your parents so they can arrange help for you would be a very good idea.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

10-96

1 Like

@saurav Hope you agree to help soon before things get even worse .

1 Like

That’s an elaborate idea. The needle would have to go into the right vein , stay in there then all liquid squeezed out.
Extremely unlikely
It is a delusion sorry

2 Likes

Note: The injections are sub-cutaneous or intramuscular. You wouldn’t inject directly into a vein.

10-96

2 Likes

They used to give me my prolixen shot in the rear end!

oh ok thanks for clarifying

Hi @saurav I’m sorry that you are struggling with this delusion again. Maybe thinking this through might help. How could your dad have known that you would want to bring your trash back into the home to go through it? I’m guessing these shots are fairly expensive so to waste money on putting them in trash bags that is going to the dump really doesn’t make a lot of sense.

No you were not injected in this scenario.

this is India and medicines are dirt cheap.

Only a doctor or a trained nurse would be able to give you the depot . These things aren’t handed out willy nilly for non medical people to administer.

today i was given a final written warning in my company. I was completely at loss.

My mind was not working…I was rumbling here and there and people were looking at me strangely in office.

I was completely lost. I tried calling my so called Family…As usual my ■■■■■■ up family kept their cell phones switched off and did not pick up my calls on Landline.

I tried calling them nearly 150 times and they did not pick up my call.

Finally my dad picked up the call…I tried to explain him my situation…He said that dont bother me since you dont listen to me…and he disconnected and switched off his phone.

Finally I saw my boss walking down the corridor…He asked me whats up with you…whats going on???

Finally I confided him that I needed to see a psychiatrist immediately…He left me for the day .

Visited one of the best doctors in my city. He has 40 years of experience in Psychiatry both as a teacher and doctor. He did not say anything but in the end presribed me with 2mg Risperidol and one more drug I dont remember.

i will go completely insane and probably would kill myself…but would never ever ever fall weak and take the help of those artificial mind altering drugs.

If you think being psychotic and suicidal is preferable to being helped then ironically you are in desperate need of treatment.

1 Like

Please consider that medications could actually help you out of psychosis and suicidal thoughts. They have been designed and tested to help us with these problems. I hope for the best for you!

1 Like