Coping without meds?

i dont feel comfortable talking to a dr about my symptoms (this is an understatement) and i feel i may never be
is there anybody out there who is living their life reasonably well with other coping methods that dont require telling anyone whats going on in your head

That’s so much to cope with… Treatment would be an immense support I imagine, particularly counselling or psychotherapy…

i just dont want my life to fall apart
like ive heard meds side effects can be harmful
and i dont want to lose my job or be hindered from future ones
or for people to look at me and go ‘what a nutterbutter’
plus its hard not to believe when you Hear that if you tell
everything will pretty much go to hell
i dont want anyone else to get hurt somehow

my doctor already brushed it off when i told her i have awful anxiety problems anyway
so whos gonna believe this

A lot of people in your community may not act right toward you for a while. If you expect this, you will be better prepared. Mental care won’t discuss how to cope with this, even calling it delusional. This is one sad mistake of mental care policy in my opinion and robs patients of some function/increases anxiety. I will also add, you can NEVER get confrontational with mental care staff or you will be locked up in the mental hospital at your own expense for however long the psych dr can justify…Just DON’T DO IT!

Some cities have people ‘gang stalking’ new psych patients or people new to commuinity - it is gang of kids who say something threatning to adults. Way to handle this is keep quiet. But, you need to consider moving pretty quickly as you won’t be treated okay and will be targeted for sometimes violent things to get you to move. Some cities have kids acting like this in poorer neighborhoods but you may not ever even see it in suburubs – if you move to a city, rent most expensive thing you can afford in suburubs to avoid this. Some of the people around you may start to experience a little psychosis themselves so NEVER talk to yourself or act weird for best results.

Some strangers will walk up to you talking to you about something private or parroting your internal train of thought – this is how some people pick up dates while others are too nutty to have much to do with. You will probably have either really nutty people say hello or very okay people…So you judge for yourself and decide if you want to be friendly or ignore them. In smaller town, people who hear the voices some of the time will talk to you in friendly manner while city can be so nutty you can ignore these fine and be okay.

Next thing, you will meet some little kids and old folks who sound like they are possessed - talking to you about something they should not know. This is called ‘thought insertion’ as their internal voice is hijacked. They usually don’t even realize it so I just would not respond. It is just a bad joke. So unfortunately, this results in harm to some young children whose pagan parents think they are possessed…Terrible. You can have this happen too as a phrase keeps repeating in your head like a song stuck but it is not related to current environment, activities or train of thought. I would just ignore this.

I would never follow orders from voices or talk aloud to self. It makes things worse…But, some of the younger people just think they should follow orders from voices and end up living with parents, getting pregnant from one nighters when ordered to go out and have trouble holding down a fast food job because they damage property or screw with coworkers/customers…Chose the course you want to follow…Lots of people in college may be wrong, even the instructors. Sad but true. You want to take 1-2 classes in person and pay cash to make sure things are okay for you before you get Pell Grant or Student Loan or you may end up having to pay it back immediately. You may also need to get Dr’s note from your old psych doctor and go register with Disability Support Services at the college so you don’t get mistreated – it can allow you option to get alternative assignments when forced to work in group assignment with someone mentally disturbed, do homework/tests in quiet place or get extra explanation about assignments if professor deviates from syllabus to mess with you…Can just be easier to take classes from home with online degree & avoid all this crap, plus knowledge that living away from home in company of the wrong wealthy students seems to crack up some people … Your own studio away from it all, take classes and even work is better choice than EVER socializing with these wealthy kids.

You will feel sensations on your skin without any cause called – tactile hallucination. Can be stabbing pain, pressures, breath on neck, bugs, heart papilations, incubus/organisms (FAKE/TECHNOLOGY BASED bad joke). The latter can happen but I suggest if you start to feel anything you don’t want to deal with, you get up from the bed and leave room for 15 minutes…

You will have easier time sleeping. Seroquel will help with insomnia if you cut it up into pieces at bedtime & start with 50 mg dose…You can also use sleep stuff from over the counter Walmart and you will probably be okay taking 75 milligrams if you are a little heavy, if this doesn’t work a couple shots of alcohol will help you fall over at night. Insomnia is hard problem with psychosis symptoms and can cause lots of weight gain in women.

Some churches have encouraged their members to bother specific people on disability check so this is called preach stalking/cause stalking. Some churches try to recruit new psychosis victims for a ‘healing’ session and run you around like 3 ring circus and ultimately dump you back out onto the street harassed by more people, even messed with at work by some of these. Only take church suggestions if you know someone really well at these churches as some of these churches ‘mob’ unwanted people having all the parishioners mistreat someone and run them off … Some groups of teens are considered a cause stalking too – they are told they are hearing the voices because of a specific person & they set in to be a problem…

Never discuss your diagnosis at work. You can say you are on disability check so you are limited in how much you can earn so you need limit to your hours…Never try to work part-time on disability check at any job you would like full-time to support yourself; you need to keep the resumes you send out separate because it is better not to put down all the short jobs that didn’t work out and you don’t want to send out 15 versions of a resume because when it comes time you have to work, you will be black balled from the good enough work. You can also ask for accommodations to change your work environment so you can do the job, which sometimes takes a DR note. Like same hours all the time, flexible schedule to deal with insomnia, not working with the public to keep the stalkers/nutty harassment customers away from your job, work from home so some of the coworkers are not being crazy toward you instead of working, headphones to cover up background noise, heavy lifting…

Lastly, there can be different reasons psychosis happens, sometimes no reason. You can keep asking why you are hearing the voices if you want – if you are told to do something kookie, don’t bother. If you met someone making threats, bragging about something illegal, had a fight with wealthy person lately or went through a divorce, for some reason some have ended up hearing things. Do not have any more contact with anyone you met through that person & never talk to them again. Avoid any discussion about this subject. Within 2-3 years, sometimes you may get some relief from your symptoms. If you do not tell the person off, sometimes you won’t have a lot of problems with the crazy stalkers (social problems that are called paranoid schizophrenia later). You may be stalked, just say ‘no thank you’ or ‘we’re good’ and walk away…Divorce situations are hard situation to guess but avoiding the ex-spouse and keeping their dirty laundry quiet cannot hurt.

(If you are in high school with an abuser working over the whole school usually due to sex abuse issues/opportunities, discuss it with parents and ask to work on GED online at home. If you keep your study appointment like your required school time, this will keep you safe. You should not socialize with any of the kids from school who have anything to do with the abusers, do not attend any of the school social stuff, sports or any parties involving any of the kids from school in order to remain safe. Move as soon as you complete GED…May even be better to stay with relative in another location if any of these try to stalk you for more than a month. NEVER say anything to any of them, never tell them off and keep quiet about whatever is up & you can recover from this okay. So sadly, the wealthy are being allowed to do whatever they want to anyone and you have little you can do about it except let them get bored, so use caution first and even consider avoiding the wealthy ones if something seems wrong or people in school are going schizo.)

Other psychosis situations are just remainder of the people who have not heard the voices before being activated. It can take a while to be able to concentrate but this usually stops pretty quickly if you try to keep working and just repeat to yourself, have to go to work now. You will probably have strangers coming up to you to tell you something to help you function. Some communities are having this happen and victims look 2-3 years off work or changed their type of work so they could concentrate well enough to function (stock grocery store/restaurant/data entry work), they moved back in with the parents and just keep your health by working on concentrating/keeping up with your activities of daily living…It can be opportunity to study some subject on your own to get better job, Lynda.com and related tutorial libraries give a lot of options. But, some college students and professors may give you a hard time if you try to take college classes in this situation (except for online). There may be no assistance to pay for this if you already have a Bachelors, maybe in a field you can no longer tolerate or local jobs are just too bad. Vocational Rehabilitation at the food stamps office can help you in get more education in some situations so you can work again…

If you move, you need to know someone if you move alone or you could be moving into a trap if you are female…Some places are ruining women and treating them like a piece of meat & you may be trapped, even in a small town. Moving with a relationship is usually advisable unless you know someone well where you plan to move. If you want to try a move, ALWAYS keep extra money so you can leave and arrange to a family member/friend will house you as a backup. Some cities will even ruin jobs of females who tried to move there alone or screw someone out of job in 4-6 months…You may need to only take employment if you know the person you will be working for. Also, you will be shown who hears the voices in your new community when you move. This happens for a few months even. If it is the city, it is better not to answer but a lot of stuff will be said in your presence to help you understand how things work in your new city such as not discussing anything weird anyone does to you or says around you.

I recommend you sell off a lot of your possessions and only keep basics of electronics, nothing special clothing/clearance racks/used. This is very damaging way some cities/even towns hit a new resident in the wallet by ruining/damaging possessions. NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHATEVER IS GOING ON IN COMMUNITY THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO DEAL WITH except privately to your relationship. Keep your mouth shut while some town (a lot of them sadly) show you the town thugs and what goes on. Then decide if you want to deal with it and move if you want. Don’t buy a house until you have rented there…NEVER contact the police about any trespassing in your home or vandalisms inside. This just happens and some places call it drama. Where I live, cops scared out new residents who bought a house 2-3 months prior while other people got locked up in mental hospital at own expense for psych evaluation, fired and some ended up homeless after being in hospital for months, forced to pay for the bills and they were acting okay. Renters/homeowners insurance won’t pay for ruined belongings, only stolen, this is only time you call the police if everything electronic in house is stolen. Warranties can help with ruined electronics but sometimes not worth it as you have to ship it to get a replacement…Restraining orders are useless, camera systems usually quit working…Some city people say they had someone coming/going while they were home and asleep and can even wake up to find someone inside your home if you lived in smaller town, so sleep with chair on the door if you are alone. You also may have someone who mistreats pets so do reconsider things if your pet is mistreated while home alone…

FOR FEMALES – Big warning about Colorado – do not move there alone unless you know someone there well. Place is sending many poorer people running and only accepting the wealthy to scam them. UP north, couples who moved there to work are okay. Southern part of state is even running off males who tried it alone - they went broke or got thrown out after getting angry about the nutty/costly behavior of the local kids. Females were being forced to date to stay or their belongings were ruined, then car and victim was stuck dealing with a sex abuser area in Southern part of state with dirty cops too…

Other example, mulitple women answered Dr’s office ad in city newspaper to relocate to rural area to work as secretary. Every employee was ruined, had nervous, ended up on disability check, used by local drug dealer guy for relationship and locked up in mental hospital by police when she complained…*hit happens. All this has been brought to attention of current politicians and it doesn’t matter what happens to we peasants…

Some don’t move, they know the local scams and thugs & think this easier. Some cities have such a horrible work situation for women, ruined over and over sometimes at multiple jobs when a good employee, it is worth moving so you don’t ever have to work in the place again – check or no disability check.

Oh, you are better not discussing any of this stuff except for a person who walked up to you talking to you about something private – called thought broadcasting. Chose a relationship who agrees about source of this problem instead of someone who calls you a headcase for best results, again someone thought broadcasting and friendly may be a good choice, or you only get nuts. Some cities have so many part-time psychotics, it can be okay discussing something if you have a question.

Hope this helps.

I’m early 40s. I met Single White Female right out of college and she was finding her sex abuser new people to use. Cops/courts here have it set up to ruin any victims…I have college education, 15 years full-time employment supporting myself. I sold my house here after any of the employers were messing up single women, friends were getting ruined and nothing to show for trying to hang on here. Moved around to bigger cities/smaller places, saw couple situations I need to leave as I’m alone while best friend is finish up his jail time for something stupid. Even pastor’s kid can be dumb…Am presently crashing with parents, getting a little more education and move again with intention to work online.

You will learn how to ignore a lot, who to avoid and just work/keep yourself healthy. I still hear the voices all the time, I’m doing okay enough to live alone most of time, school, work, socialize. Warning that some churches will tell their people to ditch a lady in my situation and even had some churches thrown me out because they didn’t want to deal with the abusers I met…Had some say something nutty about Jesus, then mess me up or use me…Seen churches only making network of captive slaves for wealthy businessmen in anti-christ fashion…City can be nice for avoidance of church participation but in small towns, it’s almost required in able to do business/survive the thugs.

1 Like

I understand that you don’t want to be stereotyped but how are you managing? You might be better off paying privately for help in therapy with someone who can guide you through it? Also, people are more understanding than you think. Many people suffer mental health problems and its best to be supported rather than get to crisis point…

You can get help from the doctor without telling them everything going on in your head. Print out the form on this link and try it - I think it might help:

1 Like