Feeling hopeless today.

For more of my art follow me:

Tumblr Click Here
Instagram Click Here

Tumblr Click Here
Instagram Click Here

6 Likes

by the way…

I “liked” the drawing not that you are feeling hopeless of course.

1 Like

Wow, that’s powerful… Thanks for sharing, and hope you get into a better space of mind soon! Actually this drawing reminds me of one I did when I was sick, I will go and find it an post it here, hang on a minute…

1 Like

Here it is, sorry for the sideways angle!

2 Likes

Great shading on the face. I like it =) You should paint that.

Just another thing… I noticed in your drawing that the tree trunk is cut, so for me that shows there is a little hope still. Because if you, that little figure, hangs yourself, the tree will not sustain the weight and will fall, and you will survive. Just my observation!

1 Like

Interesting observation. The tree resembles a hand, it is the wrist that is cut… and it is these harming actions that I want to get away from … but the noose forever dangles above my head… tempting… calling to me.

I like the drawing, its complex, but I must say that may be the most disturbing thing you have drawn yet.

1 Like

Added links to my social media sites for those of you who want to see more of my art.

I love your tree! He is scary for a reason.

1 Like

Oh there’s a picture above the sideways one. I was beginning to think what tree are they talking about??? But I see it now, the thread opened to the sideways image of the man sitting on the phone.