Common Infection Linked To Schizophrenia

Common Infection Linked To Schizophrenia

1 Like

man, this guys blame everything… once even read an article claiming it is caused by some bugs from cats…

The study says the microbial levels in mi women and normal woman showed no significant diff…and it only differed in men…so this theory albeit interesting…is in its infancy and would require way more study and time before I would consider it the answer to why…sorry it lacks too much for my brain to place it in the possible category…

So what’s the answer? Can it be corrected?

I have never had that. I think my sz resulted from severe stress.

I keep my stress levels low these days.

Mine was a reaction to stress and drug abuse.
I don’t think they can do anything for me anymore I used to think there would be a cure but now I’m skeptical.

There are multiple such studies, I guess. But, the point is it’s sooooo likely to be true in my case. Me having worst memory is a clear indication that it’s atleast the ultimate cause of utter memory failure and

it playing role in Schizophrenia and other memory loss, for the moment has be secondary in the line of importance.

The first thing is to cure it and regain the lost health.

I wonder why I was never hospitalised and never had any hallucinations.

I don’t know, yet.

Thanks.

1 Like

I’ve been reading more recently we can actually think with our hands

Does anybody feel relief from doing models?

Oh yes, quite a bit. I like to paint and draw and also working with clay. Models too can be very soothing and good for the mind.