Coming down with a bug - 🤢

Was all spaced out last night now I feel physically ill.

2 Likes

Lots of lemon and ginger tea , a blanket and a movie. Feel better @Jimbob

3 Likes

Same, I have been battling a virus for the past few days now :weary::weary: The best thing you can do is sleep and drink lots of water. Limit all physical activity. Any energy you expend elsewhere is energy taken away from your body’s war against the bug :triumph:

2 Likes

I am sorry that you are having a tough time @jimbob @Anna,
I love you I wish you all the best…
It is so regrettable that you have to endure such difficulties…
You are wonderful people.
I have difficult moments every day, yesterday I was in very bad shape physically, today I will try to row,
if that goes very bad I’ll swim…
I love you both, you are so dear to me.

2 Likes

Exercise releases endorphins that can make you feel better mentally/emotionally so I think that’s a wonderful idea :blush: Have fun

2 Likes

Plenty of water and things like barley soup for nourishment will help. Your appetite will gradually improve when your immune system is on top of the bug. Rest quietly to reserve your mental energy. Get well soon @Jimbob :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words @Erez_Shmerling :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Maybe it is the recent med change Jimbob. Especially with a potent antihistamine like seroquel there can be some weird delayed effects.

Hang in there, i’m sure you can beat this, you are a big guy likely having a strong immune system.

1 Like

I was sick the past 3 days but yesterday I went jogging, gotta keep that heart strong

1 Like

@Jimbob @Anna I hope you both kick it quick and get back to feeling good again. Fingers crossed - I haven’t been sick with a cold in awhile.

1 Like

ahhh hope it won’t be bad =( My cold seems to be still the same :thinking: