Coffee makes me so happy!

Mine are 240 mg rockstars 2-3 a day* annnd cigs

1 Like

They do call coffee the nectar of the gods.

6 Likes

Try DRANK or ZENIFY drinks. You can buy them in bulk on Amazon. And drink one right after a good workout with a bowl of ice cream.

2 Likes

I LOVE COFFEE!

And on the 3rd day God created coffee.

8 Likes

Guys, can we please stop encouraging people to try purple drank? It is illegal and against forum rules. I don’t want to have to shut this thing down.

And @sigarino, if you’re looking for the opposite of coffee, try kava root or valerian root tea. It makes me pleasantly sleepy. Just don’t have more than three cups a week, because it breaks down in your liver. And don’t mix it with alcohol.

2 Likes

Coffee makes me so happy too! And I drink decaf!

1 Like

I adore coffee💕

I can remember some baristas and coffees I’ve had out at cafes too.

Some baristas are great at making coffee and I may have baristas who’s coffee tasted better than usual n stood out.
It depends on coffee beans and milk as well etc

I drink several cups a day and my profile picture is of a coffee with a heart in it n it says made with :heart:️.

2 Likes

I blew $40 on coffee in the past two days, true story.

2 Likes

Im glad coffee makes you happy.:sunglasses:
Enjoy yo!:two_hearts::ghost:

1 Like

can you use valerian root daily i know u cant use kava everyday but isn’t valerian root different

No, valerian root also shouldn’t be overused. It still breaks down in your liver. You can use melatonin daily if you want.

Personally, I find valerian root tastes awful. Like sh*t with roots and twigs. But you can find a chamomile or “sleepy time” tea that can be drunk regularly.

2 Likes

I prefer ground coffee to instant coffee.

4 Likes

coffee is my drug of choice. its my only drug really besides the meds. it takes two cups of coffee to wake me up in the morning after my morning pills.

3 Likes

i drink coffe in the morning then after lounch, maybe trhee times a day or two

2 Likes

I drink a lot of coffee to go along with my cigarette, and am planning to quit when I run out. I don’t know how much I am going to like it after that

coffee is a drug?

Caffeine is a drug.

I drink 2-4 cups of coffee a day. I’m addicted to it.

I avoid coffee mostly. My pdocs always ask me about my caffeine intake so I figure I should keep it reasonable. I have a moo-latte from dairy queen once in a while. Mostly unrelated but I do have a big glass of Arizona iced green tea with breakfast every morning. Anything else is just decaf green iced tea I brew myself.

1 Like

It sure is.
Caffeine that is.
Anything that alters your mood is considered a “Drug.”