Coffee makes me so happy!

This is my drug of choice (that and nicotine from vaping)

8 Likes

i wish there was a downer equivalent of coffee i would be drinking that â– â– â– â–  everday

1 Like

I think in America you can get a drink called drank which is like that.

3 Likes

Mine too. On my third cup of fresh coffee today . My vape is Blackcurrent Chew flavour.

1 Like

I drink a few cups of weak coffee everyday and it doesn’t do much for me.

But every so often I have a strong coffee :coffee: and I feel great. But if I continue to drink strong coffee then I feel bad.

So strong coffee is a treat I have.

5 Likes

i have a latte every morning outside the cafe, its a lovely spot to sit esp when the weather is nice, it gets me up and out and i met my gf there recently too, looks like more and more people seem to want to meet up with us, its a real mixed bag lol.

3 Likes

are you talking about lean lol

1 Like

and i met my gf there recently too,

Wut?? You kept that really quiet!

4 Likes

yeah, she’s 29 and her name is Ashleigh :slight_smile: she’s very nice and she comes over to my flat sometimes as well, i had a bit of a night last night in my flat with me and Ashleigh, my ex and her bf and it was a good night :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like I always say, you’re an inspiration to me daydreamer.

2 Likes

My drugs of choice

1. Nicotine
  2. Caffeine
2 Likes

Sorry I thought drank was something you bought like red bull. It is in fact an illegal recreational drug. Sorry

5 Likes

I’ve actually tried it before like 3 times like about 2 years ago its kinda cool if you get it from somebody who has it prescribed like i did but its really dangerous and addicting a company actually make a cbd syrup with natural herbs that is supposed to have a similar relaxing effect like it but completely safe i might try that some day it is expensive like 30 dollars but it has 120 mg of cbd

Didn’t Pimp C die from syzzurp??

I know people who would never even think about doing opiates saying “I want to try it” because the rappers made it seem cool.

3 Likes

yeah he died from it and so did asap yams and lil wayne almost died from it he was having a bunch of seizures from it i tried it mainly because i had access to it and also it seemed really cool at the time and i was heavy into the drugs

1 Like

I could stand to take a lesson from this.

3 Likes

Don’t even know how anyone could get high enough on codeine and promethazine for there to be much point

Not one for coffee either stuff tastes terrible

I add coffee creamer (the sweetened kind) to mask the taste. Although this morn I was out of creamer so I pretty much had it black and it wasn’t terrible.

1 Like

Maybe one day I’ll make the effort to acquire the taste for it, but I’ve never like it in the past. It was almost alright when I had ridiculous amounts of milk and sugar in it though (almost)

1 Like

It’s good if you can get flavored kind like French vanilla is my favorite. No way u can’t like that!!!

6 Likes