Clogging up this forum

guilty as charged! for those who are able, take a serving of pot tonight. we’ll think of each other and save the world! :pushpin:

What has the world ever done for me?

well, nick, only you know the answer to that. if it suits you, we can destroy the world! :round_pushpin:

During one of my psychotic breaks, I believed the Hospital helicopter was landing to pick me up and fly me to the United Nations to meet Kofi Annan. I was going to make a speech to unite and save the world.

Ker-Razy!!

2 Likes

We people often call ourselves “the world” when we are a little lost.

1 Like

sometimes the best way to find yourself is if you are lost.

@Patrick I hope you had to prepare and wrote a draft. i’d like to see it. Saving the world without rehearsal is ludicrous!

It went something like…

“Hello Ladies and Jellybeans! You may be the 3rd planet from the Sun, but you’re still number one in my heart!!”

Then I was just going to ad lib it from there…

2 Likes

Lol!
side ache gums showing

I’m too tired right now. Maybe in a couple days.

I feel for you, Nick. Heard about your mom. Know that I love you, even without knowing the real you. the fact that we share this in common, I feel affinity towards anyone who might be having a rough go of it. Let’s lighten the mood: Did you hear of the blue lion?

No, what’s the blue lion?

@gene

I actually thought I was supposed to deliver a speech to the world and unite everyone through laughter, which is why I had the funny intro.

Then I was going to sing this song with 6 billion other people. It would be my version of the Earth’s anthem. I had it all figured out in my head.

1 Like

In Soviet Russia, you don’t clog forum, forum clog you! :smiley:

barry sanders (who markets krispy Kreme)

who do I go to fore

@77nick77: so the story of the blue lion goes something like this (sorry, got sidetracked yesterday):
a lion has a pride of cubs. she notices one of her lion pups is not like his siblings, he is miscolored. the other pups, seeing that he is different from the rest, ignore him and treat him as an outsider. the other lion cubs are surely not to blame, given they are just pups and wouldn’t intentionally ostracize a brother. mom lion sees this and begins to give her miscolored pup more attention than the rest of the cubs. her cubs grow up and slowly leave the pride to have a family of their own, to hunt, and to explore the vast wilderness. the miscolored pup, also now grown, becomes a successful hunter and a well-to-do lion.
#love

Good story. …

I’d give ya a nougie if you lived closer.

:heart:

Pixel.

1 Like

More like what has pot ever dome for the world lol :slight_smile:

DId you think of the song “We are the world”?