Classic Rock fan?

Anyone got some good tracks which uplift you or lyrics that seem to lean towards mental health/sz?

I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
i have to turn my head until my darkness goes
i see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
with flowers and my love both never to come back
i’ve seen people turn their heads and quickly turn away…

My sz.

Always a nice pick me up!! Uplifts me!!

1 Like

Nice. Check out My Little Demon by Fleetwood Mac. Peter Green has sz.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah it’s good one :smiley:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

by fav Pink Floyd.

1 Like
4 Likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-epOG6aSkU

5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

From what Keith Richards says, Brian Jones was not a very nice person. He was actually quite mean and cruel, even to his fans.

1 Like

All great choices @jukebox, you made my day.

1 Like

thanks @77nick77 Yes, Brian Jones was an ■■■■■■■ Keith said in his autobiography. He was especially mean to his girlfriends, one of whom Keith adopted when she called him frantic that Brian was acting mean. I love it that you liked my choices. thank you again.

omg my new neighbors in the apartments love classic rock and they get drunk on the weekends and play classic rock and then sing to it so now i just wait for the evening and then i start blasting my fave classic rock jams and i know they’re over there enjoying it too hahaha
they even asked if i wanted to drink with them one night! guess they like my taste in music!

3 Likes

Syd Barrett’s(Pink Floyd’s original frontman) music, but it could be triggering to some people. It’s very heavy psychadellic rock(well not all of it), but whatever mental illness he sings about sounds a whole lot like schizophrenia. I sing this song all the time:

It’s a folk rock song, not heavy rock.