CEREBROLYSIN changed my behavior completely

Today morning, India time - I took CEREBROLYSIN 10 ml.

My Father injected 5 ml on buttock upper part / muscle and then rest of the 5 ml at some distance in same area that is Intra Mascular injections and after that my behavior changed like awesome.

I came up with a quote.

Here it is,

HELL = NOW! HEAVEN = NOW! By Sagar Gorijala ( Quote from experience ).

And now it is evening and my behavior which was like HELL due to birth defects was awesome. I am full of positive state of mind.

I have teeth birth defect, deviated septum ( like septum in nose is deviated - meaning birth defect )

I have Paranoid type Schizophrenia.

When I was small and in second grade and returned from school a rabies monkey ate my flesh and recently I have been into thinking that rabies was responsible for my miseries and I was constantly told that it is not rabies why bcoz rabies is fatal and leads to death.

Being a hostler in youth I had couple of fungal infections which were only treated on the surface of the skin and the skin was left damaged and looks bad but never got treated internally and could contribute to bad memory function.

I have depression. Years ago using facebook was awesome recently using facebook or anything else is simply impossible. Large doses of Anti-psychotics Olanzapine 20 mg and Resperidone 4 mg for years changed my health in a very very bad way. I became over weight and also developed Depression.

I now have Depression too, adding to the miseries I already have. I also have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. If border line means a little bit of something then that is my OCD. It’s a co-morbid - coexisting condition.

My memory is worst in every way and that leads me into thinking that I also have dementia.

Today’s CEREBROLYSIN 10 ml didn’t give me my youth - HEAVEN back. But, my negative HELL frame of mind is gone like it has been deleted to TRASH CAN.

Now, I am not angry, not in a youthful celebration mood but free from negative and my awareness of surrounding has increased.

I must remind you that this is only a single dose effect and that too I am not healthy to take advantage of it like an healthy individual would benefit.

CEREBROLYSIN is said to be behavior changing and beneficial to healthy as well as damaged brains.

I must say this is the best NOOTROPIC - PEPTIDES I have ever used.

I cursed myself for all these years of agony and HELL that continued only bcoz I didn’t know and have no access to CEREBROLYSIN.

My cognitive abilities didn’t improve much on day one.

Only two benefits so far.

Benefit one is ::: Clear headed state of mind - like more awareness

Benefit two is ::: No more HELL, just positive State Of Mind.

CEREBROLYSIN is awesome.

4 Likes

Trust me supplement aint medicine… how iz ur delusion now…

1 Like

You’re a dead man walking dude. Please see a doctor and get on an antipsychotic.

2 Likes

I want to know more :slight_smile:

Do it have effect in social interactions?

Hmm, it’s made out of pig brains.

@anon93437440 (Sagar Gorijala) I love you and I love India.

"My Father injected 5 ml on buttock upper part "
It’s awesome that you have such a caring father who helps inject supplements into your buttock!
Is he a doctor/nurse?
Does he know how deep the syringe needs to go?And where to inject?
It might be dangerous to do such unauthorized injections.:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Today is day 3 dosage done and dusted. Cognitive symptoms didn’t show any advantage. My depression didn’t show any great changes, previously depression was like can’t do anything, can’t sit at one place like thing, now I’m able to continue something somehow and mood improved but there is no pleasure or increased intelligence and no increased memory power… Not yet… just 3rd day 3rd dosage done couple of hours ago but mood enhancement is spot on — simply great mood from the day 1 dose and continued to day 2 dose and last night I didn’t sleep was playing a game on laptop and for the past 26 hours didn’t sleep and mood is like it used to be when I was young. I am 37 now and mood is like I am 17 but depression makes it like — THE MOOD IS LIKE ME BEING A YOUNG 17 YEAR OLD TEENAGER WITH A DENT IN MOOD CALLED IMPROVED MOOD WITH a tilt of depression.

My cognitive abilities didn’t improve but my mood improved. And even though I didn’t sleep for the past 26 hours I am not feeling sleepy, I was playing on laptop and decided not to sleep and my body didn’t even become drowsy and wakefulness and alertness along with calm mood have been phenomenal when compared to disgusting old mood that was me.
Awesome.

1 Like

It would be even more awesome if @anon93437440’s father would take him to a pdoc for proper diagnosis and medical treatment.

1 Like

are you aware of how long it is supposed to take for cerebrolysin to create a percievable benefit? it may take much longer than the time you have been on it.

Glycine is started to help, 11 days on low dose

started to get passed the nasty side effects i wanted to quit it because of worsening of anxiety and psychosis
but now it helps depression better then SSRI

2 Likes

Hi jero glad its working …update it on long run …

1 Like

Yes man, i had remission feelings i hope after 2 weeks it starts working fully but i am on a low dose 500 mg 3 times a day seems enough for depression listening to music all the time that is a good sign! (severe negative symptoms)

Do you know Abilify can cause sinus problems it seems i am suffering from 6 months disease in my front face above my eyes and around my sleep nerves (above), the symptom i am having it feels so heavy. i taught it was psychosis but its not it doesnt feel right. when i lie down the feeling dissapears in resting mode

i dont know what it is :frowning:

1 Like

any update ? :slight_smile: