(cbd) GW pharma operational updates

There’s just a mention of schizophrenia, but nothing specific in the updates though. Wtf?

http://ir.gwpharm.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=969344

2 Likes

they prob dont know if they should advance it with the results they got, I kinda think if they do it maybe only for pediatric use.

pass the kushumpeng, pass it over…

maybe some good news i gota reply from GW pharma again i was asking if epidiolex was the same drug there using to treat schizophrenia this is what i got back.

Thank you for your email.

Please not that Epidiolex® (cannabidiol) is currently in development for epilepsy indications only. GW Pharmaceuticals pipeline product in development as an adjunctive therapy in the first line treatment of schizophrenia or related psychotic disorder is GWP42003. Clinical trials for GWP42003 have been completed and the results are pending. Once available, these results will be posted on our corporate website and can be accessed via www.gwpharm.com

I hope that this information is useful.

Sincerely,

Medical Information Team

2 Likes

CBD, Mmm forgot about that

its official! saw a new therapist today and she told me she had stock in medical marijuana for psych stuff. I said which one? she said GW Pharmaceuticals.
Its gonna be “yuge”

1 Like

where do you live where its already available?

The stock is available for purchase but the med hasn’t hit the market yet. Sry to confuse you.

I always said id be smokin’ Buddha till the day I die.
Guess now I’ll be taking it in the form of a pill to the day I die.:pray:

It’s cool, thanks for clearing that up.