Cariprazine (Vraylar) Beneficial in Patients with Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia

http://www.empr.com/psych-congress-2016/cariprazine-beneficial-in-patients-with-negative-symptoms-of-schizophrenia/article/567635/

2 Likes

waiting for min101

2 Likes

I tried it, it’s a terrible med in my opinion. The doctor thought it was great. It made me feel very artificial.

1 Like

I tried Vraylar also.
It felt like I was on an Amphetamine.
I felt way too Speedy and Revved up!
Never again, my anxiety was to the roof!

Not only that, but it didn’t work for me.
I became Psychotic shortly after taking it.

1 Like

Let’s hope it arrives in Canada soon, so I can try it…see if it does anything for anhedonia

1 Like

I want to try it but you guys are making me think twice. I know everyone is different but I’m most likely going to hate it.

It’s bonafide crank in a capsule. I don’t know how they pass this ■■■■ off as medicine

2 Likes

Have you ever tried Latuda? If so, how was your experience on Cariprazine compared to Latuda?

To all: how is your experience with Cariprazine on all aspects of the symtomps (negative, positive and cognitive)?

I’m sorry, never tried Latuda.
Abilify was a lot more tolerable than Vraylar.
And I had a hard time with Abilify as well.
Everyone reacts differently to these drugs.

It might keep you glued together but you won’t be any happier on vraylar than the rest of the lousy antipsychotic meds on the market. It’s nothing new.
Just another me too drug to make a few quick billion dollars off all of us desperate schizos.

1 Like

That’s why we’re gonna have to wait a while for a cure because the pharmaceutical companies aren’t done ■■■■■■ us yet.

2 Likes

Yes indeed we are very unfortunate may be next generation get the cure …!!! Not in our life time …!!!

That’s ■■■■■■■■ son. Just wait and see. In ten years we’ll all be much better off. You’re only in your 20s too.

1 Like

I am on my 30 !!!

By 40 you’ll be alright dude. I’m 9 years older than you. I just don’t want to have to take antipsychotics till the day I die

1 Like

My nightmare is to have nurses feeding me psych meds while I’m on my death bed. I just want to die sane.

U have take it to life time like me …!!

Nah well have a few good years in there.
Our dicks probably won’t work anymore and we’ll be too old to get laid but maybe get to travel the world and see some cool sights without worrying about being crazy. Maybe find a late In life partner

Doubt that after being on Latuda. Latuda made such a difference for me (not a silver bullet but noticeable difference compared to Risperdal and Zyprexa). We only have 3 stimulating meds right now and Cariprazine is one of them. Can’t wait to try it.

I’m on latuda now. It works but the side effects suck.
I’m restless stiff fat and unmotivated