Caption Contest 5

“They’re not just to look at. They’re practical too. My husband uses them for shade during the summer.”

This water retention with PMS is a bitch!

A new AP med on the market …Side effects include…

1 Like

i just don’t get it

wow…that’s some nice tits!

You can see why I have a drinking problem can’t you?

water tits :boom::ambulance::ambulance::ambulance::ambulance:

can i juice her…???

dog : it doesnt matter. But yeah her head , neck and arms are just too small. she looks too sporty to be carrying boobs that big.

cmon who hasnt shopped a few things , I do it regularly, but I tend to make things smaller , yep , you gotta give the small guys a shot at the cherry…
ding dong :grin:

Yeah dog, that really looks like some girls butt photo shopped to look like boobs. You can notice the fade in colors connecting it up to her neck.

1 Like

wow, whos the bitches who flagged me for that? goddamn americans.

saying “tits” is okay, but pointing out the obvious in a humorous fashion isn’t? GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Take it from me, a nordic person (I:E your god-like masters) listen to some Bill Hicks and gain a ■■■■■■■ sense of reason. Love 'yall

Take your meds @BarkingDog

2 Likes

“That water looks refreshing, i couldn’t keep my eyes off of it.”

“Dude! Your mom is thirsty!”

1 Like

I think this was one of my more ‘controversial’ tag line pics, so I’ll just shut it down quickly and award the Coveted Caption Cup to…(drum roll)…

Username!! I think Username was born to play this game, with all of his witty comebacks…etc.

Yee-Haw!!

2 Likes

who says there isn’t a god !?! :angel:
take care :alien:

1 Like

For the first time in 27 years I’VE WON SOMETHING (gallops round house and does a solo Mexican Wave). Made my day!

3 Likes

Diane’s husband was killed by suffocation on January 14th.