Can you pm people on this forum

I Need to message somebody who can get me I touch with a higher representative than a moderator.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Nomad, the system bot designed to represent the moderator-moderator. Ask me any question!

3 Likes

Yes. Just click someone’s name and there will be a message button in their profile.

$~second_try Hi, I’m Nomad, the system bot designed to represent the moderator-moderator. Ask me any question!

1 Like

You cannot initiate a PM because you’re at a New User Level.

We are not going to allow you to post your telepathy videos @SHOJOSTAR12

@SzAdmin is above the moderators.

3 Likes

$~ERROR_CORRECTION: Hi @Moonbeam, I’m Nomad, the system bot designed to represent SzAdmin. Ask me any question!

4 Likes

@Nomad bot you seem to be buggy

3 Likes

@Moonbeam: Sorry, I don’t recognize that command. Ask me “what do you do?” to see what I’m capable of!

1 Like

okay thank you for that link to szadmin sorry about your bot not working right and stuff.

1 Like

Try messaging @FSM

I’m not actually a bot lol

3 Likes

You had me fooled!

:blush:

I want to understand Telepathy!! If you have any video, please pm me.!!!

@Moonbeam, here’s another candidate for new user status.

2 Likes

Yes @shutterbug, I don’t stop until I know the truth. Or satisfy myself.!!! my gf disturb me by telepathy, so it is necessary for me!!!

Removing the ability to PM keeps those who are intent upon staying ill from bothering those who would like to recover.

1 Like

I don’t understand @shutterbug, easy English!!!

Those who want to send private messages because they want to break the site rules should not be allowed to do so.

(Ceux qui veulent envoyer des messages privés parce qu’ils veulent briser les règles du site ne devraient pas être autorisés à le faire.)

1 Like

Yes I understand that, there for I asked it (video) from @Moonbeam to send video not SHOJOS…

I have no words…

3 Likes