Can you guess what I did?

please, I just don’t have time for this. I did not flag you - just stay away from me because you are triggering my issues.

1 Like

thank you - and I have good hopes.

It is in the middle east - so very stupid decision but I don’t have much to live for here.

1 Like

Well again I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

I’m happy for you. I hope this decision brings you hope and health.

1 Like

I am not sure - it could and could not be insulting but whatever you write - most of the time - triggers my issues and I find it insulting to me. whether you mean it or not and I wanted to tell you that a couple times. :peace:

I still think you can get married and have kids. My wife and I are both nuts and we pulled it off. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah but maybe you are happy with each other?! and you have family around? I just can not have kids. Both my mom and aunt are schizo - I think I am magnifying it again - so what? I will just fly away and have fun for a while until I can figure out what is missing in my life. I can stay for around 6 months and then decide what I want.

I wish you the best of luck on your adventure! :sunny:

1 Like

Hope you have a nice visit with your family, are you going to still post? I like your food posts

2 Likes

hahaha - yeah of course!! I booked the flight in around 8 weeks - plus I’m not going somewhere without internet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I remember a relative gave you a bunch of big toys or something the last time you were overseas…hard to bring back on the plane.

((((doodle-a-doo…doodle-a-doo…doodle-a…)))

Brother: “We’re all sad to see you go back to Canada, so we all chipped in and bought you a gift!”

Sleepybug: “Awww, thanks. What is it??”

Brother: “A piano!”

1 Like

Lol - what are you talking about? I was complaining about my family? yeah but we don’t get upset with each other and they keep company. Alone is not worst?! :wink:

I just think all women nag but I love my family and the nagging will not end - for family, partner, life., friends and negativity.

But I received a lot of jewelry!!! and smoked and partied and had so much fun with my nephews.

1 Like

I contacted the airline to see if i can cancel the ticket :sob:

Maybe you just need a visit home, honey. I know you were ready to come back the last time you visited - maybe just seeing your family for a bit would give you a fresh perspective on your life in Canada?

2 Likes

I had nightmares last night and freaking out

Can you get a refund? Let us know when you find out.

1 Like

yeah I just have to pay the agency and cancelation fees which is 39% of the ticket price

I can cancel it anytime so just keep it until march =)

@sleepybug best wishes of peace, prosperity and happiness on your travels and seeing your family.

Take care :v:

1 Like